Suggestions for Olympus.

RoyalBubble

ELITE
RoyalBubble
RoyalBubble
ELITE
Ratings
I have a few ideas on how to make Olympus run better and from what others have been complaining about.

Hoppers - Hoppers are rather slow. People are now building big farms and the hoppers can't college all of the drops on time.

Spawners - Thought it would be a cool idea to add in stack-able spawners. This will reduce lag and give more items to use money for other than ranking up.

Sellwands - I don't know if its just me but to sell a chest full of pig drops i have to hit it 3 times until it sells. This is a pain if you've got a big farm.

Mob drops - So as the freeworld is now open you can make mob farms using Spider, zombi and skelly spawners, but there isn't a shop to sell the loot from.

Marry - a few players want /marry to be added back into the plugins. (Suggestion from ThePigeonGamer)

Minedilplays

Ratings
Yeah hoppers are slow, but they transport by a tick based system, so if you want better hoppers, we need better (higher) tps, which is why we need stackable spawners.

Ratings
15 3
+1
In the minimal time I have played on ManaCube, I have noticed many of these things on Olympus and I think that it would be an excellent idea to add these.