Suggestions for Survival!

Ratings
I think, right now, survival is an amazing gamemode. There is one thing I'd like to adress. Now, I've noticed this a few times before, and even if it may seem like it is non important, I would still like to put it out there.
I think something people might enjoy, is having a limit, as to how close you can build to another, already claimed, area. People who have many different places, or have built in a populated area, are fighting for land. If there is a limit, there may be a capability to let others expand into their land, without having it being blocked by another party. Of course, there needs to be some regulations for it.
say one party: Nanodes and another: Loins, are next to each other. there should be a radius of at least 20 blocks surrounding them, that no one can build in. If Nanodes and Loins both have 20 blocks around them, and that "Barrier" of each party is touching, than, say, Nanodes, can't build closer to Loins, and Loins can either, unless there is empty space for that radius can expand. maybe there should be a limit as to then, how much out one party can expand, but they can have seperate plazas scattered.

Zeyon

MVP+
Zeyon
Zeyon
MVP+
Ratings
It is indeed irritating when people build near your claims, but I feel like there would be less space to build on if there are claims around you.
I really like the idea tho!♥

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
It is indeed irritating when people build near your claims, but I feel like there would be less space to build on if there are claims around you.
I really like the idea tho!♥
It's been 9 months ;) And I don't see what's beneficial about this, the only times I can think of not wanting someone to build directly next to me is in bannable instances of griefing (such as cobble monsters).

Zeyon

MVP+
Zeyon
Zeyon
MVP+
Ratings
It's been 9 months ;) And I don't see what's beneficial about this, the only times I can think of not wanting someone to build directly next to me is in bannable instances of griefing (such as cobble monsters).
HAHHHHHHH whats wrong with me and not looking at dates x'DD
I'm wheezing my soul out rn of how blind I can be