[Suggestions] KitPVP

Ratings
Hey. My name is RagnarPT and im really new to this Server. I only play on KitPvP and i purchased VIP Rank as soon as i fell in love with server. Here are some of my ideas to make KitPvP a better server.

1) AirDrops: Only when there is more than X ammount of players, an airdrop will appear every Y minutes/hours (or randomly through out the day) in the K coordinates and will grant the first player who touches it either effects or items. Idk if there is already something similar to this (on other servers) but its just an idea and would make players more active.
2) Better anti-cheat. The current anti-cheats only works if the hackers abuse their cheats.
3) Hackers? Who likes them? No one. And when you get killed by them, rage takes control. So, what if when hackers get banned all their kills get reseted (or atleast to the legit players who got killed) and the players who got killed by them get their deaths reduced (the ammount that they got killed by the hacker)

So, i know I dont have enough experience and time in the server to say bad stuff about it, but all i can say are things that I think are slightly wrong.

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
good suggestions but they dont care about kit so lol

Ratings
Cool suggestion! I agree with the getting rid of hackers portion of the post. :p:)
:mc_276-0:
Thank you :)

good suggestions but they dont care about kit so lol
Well, i dont know how to answer that. I guess there is a short ammount of KitPvP staff and they also have their own life.

Last edited:

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
loololol

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
I don't agree on "1" because then it gives more the feeling like I'm playing factions but that's just what I think and about number 2, the Anti-cheat works perfectly fine, Only if their real hackers they get kicked for hacks, if their just some player who is really good at pvp then they won't be kicked and if they look like hacking with reach they could also have some Lag for as example bad ping/slow internet. About "3" the thing is that ban is enough and a stats reset would be cool but they won't stop hacking just because of that, so you could ban them instead of a stats reset

Joshuame13

MVP+
Joshuametryhards
Joshuametryhards
MVP+
Ratings
Supply drops sound really interesting. I'd like to hear more about your idea if you're okay with it. Just send me a mail on manacube (ign: joshuame13) and we can talk about it a bit more because it seems like a very promising idea. I'm sorry for replying to this almost a year late, but I'm still interested in the idea if you are.

Ratings
Thanks for all the replies. I stopped playing KitPvP because there were too many hackers and it was rare to see a staff online. I was doing 10 reports on the forum per day and i got tired. If they do end up implementing stuff to KitPvP ill probably start playing again.

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Explain "hackers" because some people are just in general - good. I can click between 11-13 times a second when I'm focused on 1 person and that could seem like hacks. The only true way to find out if someone is hacking is to freeze them and SC ( Screen share ). If they don't within 5 minutes it's a 24 hr ban. If they do and they have hacks on their client or running in the background like an auto clicker. 2 weeks ban. If they try to deny something or exit something without being told to, 1 month ban.
Airdrops in KitPVP is useless in my opinion - like what Swifhty said, feels like factions.
The whole being reset with deaths and other things killed by said "hackers" that cannot be automated easily and is easily abusable if done manually without proof.