Suggestions

xMother

Ratings
Okay so first off, Thanks everyone for looking and taking the time out of their day to read my suggestions and to give some amazing feedback. I was not hurt by any of the suggestions I do agree with some of the suggestions about some of the things. So down here I will be showing you some of the suggestions that I added and some that I took out. Please if you think these suggestions should not imply to the server please comment down below and I will make another one. I do not mind typing this chunk of typing because it betters my self with knowing what you guys want in the server. So now I will start off with some of the suggestions.

Okay So I heard nothing about the Minevaster rank so I will be leaving it in here. Here are some suggestions about it.
  • Have the Rank as the highest rank or in between Vast and Sponsor( realized I spelled sponsor wrong in the other forum XD)
  • Reason: I really think that going from about $80 to $200 dollars is a big jump. Well at least it is for me.
  • So having that rank can even it out a bit maybe have the rank about $140-$160.
  • I think this would improve the server by having the community think that it is not so much to jump from that to that amount.
  • I would have the colors for the rank (This is if its above Sponsor) (Crazy Letters)MineVaster(crazy letters) and if you tilt your screen just a little bit forward you can see the words.
  • If it was lower than Sponsor have it just (MineVaster)(same colors as the other one)
Now some of the fun plugins.
  • The Chairs plugin-you could still turn it off and on so it wont annoy you when your building a roof and you sit on it(happened to me all the time)
  • Friends Plugin- Bacon darling wanted this in here so he could stalk little children and see were they are going and such.
  • Still have the marry plugin. Maybe customize it though. Maybe not have it in chat though when they say they are married. Have like in message in bold and pink you and you just got married do /divorce if you want to leave them. Still in message though because it can flood chat then all some of the people abuse it. like they marry and then divorce right away. And I will admit i was one of them people who used to do that xp. So maybe just have it in message so it dosen't annoy people.
  • The no-cheat plugin- NoCheat will alert you whenever this activity is detected. It will alert you once you have a hacker or someone who has a hacked client.
The rp world got alot of likes.
  • so they can advertise their ip in the normal plot world.
  • But then once they have everyone for their rp they can do like /plotworld close and then /rpworld on then the chat will switch over into the rp world and that would slow down chat.
  • you can have the bigger or smaller plots for the rp world and have all the same things.
  • and this can apply to build comps skin comps and other fun things to do.

Some of the banned items
  • Paintings and the other things should be added but you should only be able to place like 5 a day and if its spammed they cant use it for the next 5 days or have like you can place 2 a hour or something.
A suggestion that no-one ever suggested
  • Have D,C,B,A,A+,Elutheria worlds
  • so D world can have like 20x20 plots
  • C world can have 30x30 plots
  • B world can have 50x50 plots
  • A world can have 80x80 plots
  • A+ world can have 100x100 plots
  • Elutheria I dont know what they have so have like 200x200 plots or something i am not apart of that cool community.
  • The chat would all be in the same world but you know that people have been complaining about the plots are to big. So have them start out little and work their way up to bigger plots.
Plots
  • I have been trying to find plots next to each other so that I can connect plots. People Claim plots and then just leave and they never come back again. I know that there is expire dates but that is like after 4 months or something.I think if they don't put a single block down on the plot and they don't for 30 days they should just get disposed. But if they have a block on their the can keep it for a while until the 4 months is up.

If there are anymore comments or suggestions ill be happy to fix this is or make another one. Thank you for your time looking at the suggestions and if you want to add any or you want any out comment. Thanks:D

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
The "suggestion that no one has ever suggested" has, in face been suggested. Dacon is already trying to implement this system, if you have seen the thread. For "some of the banned items" it would be very difficult for a coder to code a plugin that limited the use of paintings. And, in addition to paintings be entities, they would be removed by the "janitor" on the server. I do entirely agree with the "rp" part. It always annoys me to see people trying to advertise their role playing games on the public chat channel. The public chat channel should be for talking about your builds, not advertising.I would like to see the chairs plugin reintroduced. That was a lot of fun :) I also want to suggest that there should be more frequent build competitions hosted by the owner. I have participated in some of SirCrackers and gabe22car's competitions, and the community loved it.