SUPER HARD Parkour map

X_ri

MVP
X_ri
X_ri
MVP
Ratings
Alright so I was playing a parkour map that was a big stone tower. I tried it and I thought it was easy. Couple minutes later I was having trouble on this one part of the end, AND IT SAID IT WAS EASY. I literally raged so hard. I'm not sure if I just cant do this, but this map was VERRYYY hard for me, I STILL DIDNT COMPLETE IT.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Alright so I was playing a parkour map that was a big stone tower. I tried it and I thought it was easy. Couple minutes later I was having trouble on this one part of the end, AND IT SAID IT WAS EASY. I literally raged so hard. I'm not sure if I just cant do this, but this map was VERRYYY hard for me, I STILL DIDNT COMPLETE IT.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're thinking of tower, the easy map? If so, same, it took me a few tries lol.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's one of the harder Easy maps. It's annoying, but I'm sure you can do it with some practice. You should go try some other maps and come back to it once you're a little more comfortable with the types of jumps.

Addict123

VIP+
Addicted1
Addicted1
VIP+
Some maps are definitely way harder than others, even though they're part of the same category, usually by continuously trying and trying you will eventually get it, what usually helps me is to take a break for a few minutes and then come back to it. Usually ladder parkour gets me...

Agreed ahaha, there are always those specific maps.. Just do more and more, the more consistent you are with doing parkour the better you will get, the most important thing is, just don't give up and have patience with parkour.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Man I clicked on this post and was expecting someone to be raging at how absurd the jumps on TheSimpsons and MushroomCastle are but it’s about Tower

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
That one is difficult