[SURVIVAL] Bugs List

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
A collection of bugs I've came across playing on the survival server on the Manacube Network, feel free to comment any you've found. This is a good thread for both the community and the staff to find a general list of bugs on survival, easily; all in 1 place.

BUG #1:

2019-01-08_23.40.04.png

As You can see in this first image, I use the MVP+ ./spawnmob command, however, i add a syntax using ":" followed by any word, i chose to use my username "Dyss" for this example, and it spawns what appears to be.. a perfectly ordinary iron golem. So dyss, wheres the bug hmm ?
2019-01-08_23.40.25.png

The syntax glitches the commands Cooldown and you are able to spawn any amount, of any mob, not just iron golems, infinite times, at a rate of 30 every 10 seconds. As you can see this is a game breaking bug.

BUG #2:

2019-01-08_23.37.18.png

A very well known bug, but still, an important one. The spawn leaderboards have been glitched and broken for almost half the entire survival season.

BUG #3:
2019-01-08_23.36.54.png
experience Bottles given by the tinkerer do not work, this is another very old bug that's gone unnoticed for quite some time. The tinkerer is a very unpopular NPC in survival because of the fact that his rewards for custom enchanted items and books are quite small and as i mentioned, the experience given by interacting with it isn't even redeemable.

BUG #4:
2019-01-08_23.38.29.png

This one is quite funny in my opinion.. The auction house NPC seems to have been fired from his job and is now several meters away from spawn, floating in a pond... His GUI still works when you right click him so its technically not a glitch/bug but, why is he here...
(You can see spawn behind the NPC, that building and the towers in the distance are part of the survival spawn.)

BUG #5:
2019-01-08_23.35.37.png

This bug is by far the weirdest one of them all in my opinion. Certain areas in the survival world that you may come across randomly shut off your ./god and ./fly and you suddenly plummet towards the ground and are unable to turn on these 2 commands. Some areas are bigger than others, for example, this one that i came across is several chunks wide, about 100 chunks total, estimated. It is not near the pvp arena/zulrah arena/herobrine arena/dropparty room/spawn so this really is confusing... its just random chunks in the world where you are unable to use god mode or fly. The console response when trying to type the command ./god or ./fly are in the screenshot above, i also have a warp to some of these "no fly zone" area's, contact me ingame to be teleported to them.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

./p top
syntax not being recognized.
For example, doing ./p top will display the first page of the top parties on survival, however doing ./p top 2 , ./p top 3 , ./p top 4 , Etc, will not display the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th pages of p top.
Screenshot from 2019-01-09 01-47-36.png

in the image above, is the console response to the command ./p top 2, as you can see it does not recognize the syntax "2"

Another bug would be incredibly long loading times for the ./baltop command. This issue is caused by the thousands of (Spam bots/New players that quit after 1 day / inactive players that have been gone for 5+ months), and still having there balances recorded by the balance top plugin. Easier said than done but, i think that developing a system to remove the data for very inactive players would improve the loading time for this command, currently ./baltop takes about 2 full minutes to load its results... Another fix would be to only display the top 4-5 or 10 pages of baltop because no one usually goes past those pages.... it would load less data than the 90+ thousand balances stored currently on manacube survival.

The braindead animal bug/change... due to the massive amounts of spawners (estimated by dacon to be in the "tens of thousands") dacon decided to change the way mobs behave on the server... This change has had some detrimental effects on game play on the server and i feel that it is pushing a lot of new players away from manacube survival. To pu tit simply, all mobs on survival do not move, attack, or interact at all. For example Mobs cannot mate and produce offspring for certain quests such as the "breed 100 wolves / breed 100 horses" quest. The reason why i feel that this change is pushing new players away is because, since none of the mobs interact with the player, such as zombies/skeletons/creepers, players are given no challenge to "survive" which is the entire basis of the survival gamemode... taking this away has made the server quite bland.. however i understand why this change was made. the lag produced was causing lag spikes on the server. I just hope that in the future, if dacon decides to improve the server host service, we can enjoy more interactive mobs again.

In conclusion, the community and the staff need to work together to point out these bugs to assure a quality experience for the player base and improve gameplay for everyone. Please, if i missed a bug or if you have found one, report it in the "Report A Bug" forum thread and comment it below, I'll try to edit this post and add them in, (including the username of the person that commented the bug.) Let's work together to make survival a better place.
2018-12-02_22.22.40.png

- Dyss

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
incredible, tysm for this, the community really needed to see this for the first time. :>

IHeart

MVP+
Ratings
14 1
/view kit doesnt work either, i think they should fix that

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
IHeart Have you tried doing /kits ?

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
./kits to list the kits we have, that's all we have on survival. Been playing survival for a while.. don't remember seeing a kit preview command... @IHeart

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Thank you so much for this haha, i'keep my eye out for any more unusual ones I see in the future!

locoMoose

Ratings
Very well-written post that addresses these issues in a respectful manner. I agree with everything that was said & hopefully these problems will be addressed in the soon future. Keep up the great work finding these issues!

48fps

Ratings
42 1
Completely off-topic, but may I have the name of the texture pack you're using by any chance?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Completely off-topic, but may I have the name of the texture pack you're using by any chance?
My need to message him/her and attempt and/or get their Dicord 48fps I don't think they're active on Manacube at the moment

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I think this is the same texture pack I sometimes use...
“Rodrigo’s Pack” might be it.
1570929286357.png