Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

Survival Games has finally been released! The release took a bit longer than said because we were working on final touches. To get to Survival Games you can either type /server sg or through the compass in the Hub. When you join, you will be given 2 Help books and some other gadgets. We recommend that you read the Help Books as they will give you a better Understanding of all the features, commands, and stages.

Features
Some of the features includes Vast Crates, a custom plugin that drops loot crates from the sky every minute. A custom kill tracker, which displays your total kills beside your name on all SG servers, Feast events, over 85+ kits and more. ( All features and information displayed in the books ).

Leaderboards
Leaderboards are currently in development and will be displayed on our website, and in-game on the signs. Although your stats are currently being recorded right now, so when we release the leaderboards, there wont be a reset.

Bugs
Since we just released, there is bound to be bugs. We encourage you to report all bugs immediately :)
Some known bugs that are being fixed:
- The "SIDEBAR" title during Pre-Game

Have fun, and be respectful!
- Dacon

Last edited:

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Is/ are there any Donation ranks on SG? If so will those who have purchased Sponsor get these ranks?

~-Aki

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Is/ are there any Donation ranks on SG? If so will those who have purchased Sponsor get these ranks?

~-Aki
No, there is no donation ranks on SG. However there are kits you can purchase. Purchasing a kit will give your character VIP status. VIP Status benefits can be viewed on the store page

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Great to see it open for public! Going to be fun battling it out to see who is the best :D
Yup. My voting keys = $$$
I managed to trap somebody running away from me by trapping them with the glass platform that foms when you throw a ender pearl with jumper Kit. #Skittles

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Hi Dacon I love this sever and I am a VIP can I be guard I know all the rules for being and I know all the bad items you can and cant have my name on the prison sever is DonkeyDan69 if you can make me one if you can I will be very grateful I hope you see this msg thanks and bye

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Status
Not open for further replies.