Survival Games?

WqreWqlf

VIP
WqreWqlf
WqreWqlf
VIP
Ratings
42 2
I was just thinking to myself, Since MCSG shutdown ages ago, no one has remade Survival Games well. I was thinking maybe for a future section of the server Survival Games should be made. A lot of people liked SG but no server's did it properly. I think this would bring a fair amount of players to the server.
What does everyone else think?

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

I think this would be a great idea and I would also love to see this added! I have been suggesting there be a Survival Games event on the network. This is most likely something that is possible for the future.

Ratings
I agree with hydrokt that this is a great idea as I have missed playing survival games (or as some call hunger games) and would really enjoy seeing this on the server! I am honestly surprised that nobody has mentioned this before.

Moosezzz

VIP+
Moosezzz
Moosezzz
VIP+
Ratings
Hiya there,

Sadly the closest thing right now is KitPVP, but I would definitely agree with seeing survival games! I miss playing it when I was a wee lad..
Maybe for a survival event? *cough* p2 *cough*

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi @Yaamaha,

I would love to hear out your suggestions, however, you’ll probably get a larger response from members/staff, and also get your suggestion voted, in our Feature Upvote website, that you can find it here.

I’ll also give you a link to a thread explaining the website and how it works, made by Dacon.
Link:
https://forums.manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!

Last edited:

purable

VIP
bumholesandwhich
bumholesandwhich
VIP
Ratings
This would be such a great idea since there are absolutely no more good survival games servers left D:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I personally really like this idea, and I totally agree with @Faudon that you should bring it to Feature Upvote so more people can give their opinions on it, and it’ll have a better chance of being recognised and hopefully added/worked on.

My last server had a mini-game called “OITC” (One in The Chamber/Quiver) where everyone had one infinity bow, an arrow, a wooden sword and no armour - You had 3 lives, and if you were shot with an arrow it was an instant kill, so you lost one life. The last person standing would win tokens (in this case it could me money or mana, depending on the server(s) it’s added to).

I’d really like to see mini-games like this within some of the servers on ManaCube, like Survival, Skyblock, Islands and Olympus. I think it’d give players something else to do, which is why I like the ancient trials additions.

WqreWqlf

VIP
WqreWqlf
WqreWqlf
VIP
Ratings
42 2
Im glad everyone likes this idea. I'm hopeful to see this added in the forthcoming.

WqreWqlf

VIP
WqreWqlf
WqreWqlf
VIP
Ratings
42 2
I LOVE THIS IDEA. But as im sure the other staff above have stated posting this on our feature upvote page will allow other manacube players to view, comment, and upvote on this suggestion. I highly suggest posting it there.
I have posted it there. It had had no upvoted but is already under consideration.

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
I Love this idea. Would love to see this added on manacube. Honestly i love this server and its community and i think it would be greit if there was more active and minigame like gamemode.

Danyuul

ELITE
Danyuul
Danyuul
ELITE
Ratings
This is a great idea! I've been hoping something like survival games would be added, it would bring a whole bunch of new players in and i'm sure the community would love it! Great idea. Hopefully it gets added in the future. <3
-Danny

Ratings
I think survival games (Hungers games) isn't quite relevant anymore. don't think alot of players will play it, but i can be wrong too..

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
I think the implementation of more minigames would be great. i had a simmilar thought today concerning skyblock about which i might post soon. but i miss my days on survival so this would definitely be a good reason to return.^^ nice discussion.