Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

It's time for a new season. Season 4 will be releasing April 21st at 1:00PM EST

Before the reset, we're doing a competition! Here are the final contests you and your party can compete in.
The winner of each category will be forever recognized in season 4 and future seasons at spawn, and 3 members of that party will receive a special champion crate on Day 1 of S4.

Wealthiest Party
Plain and simple. Party that is worth the most on /p top
(No submission needed)

Nicest Looking Party
The party that looks the nicest!
(Submission required)

Most Efficient Party
The party that is the biggest resource/money powerhouse. Biggest farms, most grinders, etc.
(Submission required)

Most Creative Party
Party with the most creative land/bases or creations
(Submission required)

SUBMIT HERE: (ONLY HAVE 1 MEMBER FROM YOUR PARTY SUBMIT)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...BJn7EUxBppigOI7d_Auz8Lmw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I will be making another post this week showing all the details, builds, new features and more that is coming.
Super excited for Season 4

Ratings
Awesome! Although I didn’t partake in this season, I’ll be sure to partake in the next! ;):)

PowerOfLight

MVP+
DrownedZombie
DrownedZombie
MVP+
Ratings
The world is ending, life is useless, money is worthless, for the next 5 days, the server will be in a crisis. I’ll see you on the other side... if u make it.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
YASSS SS4! I'm hyped for what changes it'll make o;

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
WWOOWOOWOOWOWOOWOWOWOOOWOWWWOWOWWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWWWOOWOWOOWOOOWOWOOWOWOW (spam warning) I love the season resets!!! Can't wait for S4!!!!! :mc_2-0::mc_7-0::mc_137-0::mc_397-5::mc_449-0:

ThaKillerKlown

ELITE
ThaKillerKlown
ThaKillerKlown
ELITE
Ratings
So, can you only enter for one of the above categories or is it one party member entry per category?

I submitted for most efficient party, I was going to enter the other two and it says I've already entered. Can Vixen enter one of the reminaing categories and someone else enter the third? I just want to be clear.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
So, can you only enter for one of the above categories or is it one party member entry per category?

I submitted for most efficient party, I was going to enter the other two and it says I've already entered. Can Vixen enter one of the reminaing categories and someone else enter the third? I just want to be clear.
The latter choice. For each category, a different person has to submit it. ;) <3

By the way, best of luck to all competitors for the categories! :D