Survival Season 5

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
O M G !!!! I can't believe it has been a whole year since this season began! So many memories, I'll definitely miss it... But I'm so looking forward to this new season! Can't wait for what's to come!

Banns

MVP
OhHim
OhHim
MVP
Ratings
I think that any items that are purchasable, such as keys, infinite sell wands etc along with items from these crates should be allowed to be put into /resetvault like the Xmas armor etc

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I wouldn’t entirely rely on the current list of transferable items - keeping in mind last month when Olympus reset there was a set list that kept having additions and removals.

It’s possible that there will be a newer, updated list nearer the time, but I can’t guarantee it.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
@NoahHowa I’m not entirely sure if the items you mentioned are included in the “etc” part, but I do believe Dacon mentioned they were transferable?

Assuming by this he *does* mean all “exclusive” crate items, @IrishEmmy.

If there is no updated list within the week, then we can ask Dacon about including crate exclusive items in the reset vault, along with keys, minions and sell-wands, or at the very least, possibly for a more detailed list including all the items you can take into Season 5.

Any item that says "Reset Vault Access" or "Season Vault Access" in the lore
(This includes items like Lucky Leggings, Magic Boots, Shamrock Shovel, etc.

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
About mob kills

Does having a ban for autoclick/mobaura/any unfair advantage mob kill-wise make you ineligible for the top 3. Because in my opinion it should. I am not gonna name people but a lot of people in the top 10 have these kinda things in their ban history. So I would be very disappointed if people who play unfair get rewarded with a star :eek:. Thanks in advance! PS if you do want to know who I am talking about you can say so.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Are The Elytras going to get fixed?
I would imagine so, but I can’t confirm. If they’re still not working after the new season, they will definitely be reported until they are fixed.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
About mob kills

Does having a ban for autoclick/mobaura/any unfair advantage mob kill-wise make you ineligible for the top 3.
I personally agree with this, however I would very much believe survival staff will keep track of this and alert Dacon about it during the selection period of the “season 4 legends” (AKA at the very end!)

Again; I can’t entirely confirm this as I’m not Survival staff, but I do 100% agree with your point.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
It’s finally here! I’m so excited!! So much to do! Thank you so much to everyone in the survival community for making survival my favourite place to be.
Survival be resseting at 3am for me HAH Looks like my sleep schedule is gonna be synced up to like North Korea or something for a bit lol.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Infinity chests Sell wands & seller/collector minions should definately be able to be brought over. I’m sure a lot of people, including me, wouldn’t want their money wasted on things if they’re going to get deleted - Some I understand, but I don’t understand inf chests, sell wands & seller/collector minions not being able to be carried over.

Last edited:

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Am excited to see all the changes and am hyped to start getting into survival Will see you all there! :)