Survival Server

D

Deleted member 643

I would like to purpose a idea that I believe will help the server member wise. I think we should introduce a Survival server I think this improve member wise because you will gain the interest of many different types of players for example maybe you will get spawner builders that like to make massive farms that may be introduced to community can assess if you consider making a survival server please include silk spawners the plugin because I think this will give Survival a grindy effect. This is good because players will not only play survival but will also strive to find dungeons to make farms. For griefer protect please do not use the plugin with the golden shovel I would find it better to just have staff to come by tp and protect the house with WG/WE. Please consider making my request a reality thank you.

Kind Regards,

Francesco,

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
We have factions which is pretty much the same. But what might be good is a vanilla server which is plain minecraft no plugins just plain minecraft with a few modification so staff can manage and do things and so players can get basic things like ./spawn.

D

Deleted member 643

We have factions which is pretty much the same. But what might be good is a vanilla server which is plain minecraft no plugins just plain minecraft with a few modification so staff can manage and do things and so players can get basic things like ./spawn.
Yes I agree with a vanilla part but factions does not allow players to express there creative side like in a vanilla survival with as much space as they need not 128x128 flat plots. If Dacon considers adding this in maybe we could get rid of the hunger games be honest there was no one on there

xMother

Ratings
I think this is a good idea and this should really get put into the minevast server. I think it would increase the members and the community. And that gives a bigger chance for people that want staff. Like i applied but ...... almost accepted but rejected. I wish u good luck Frany.(sorry i cant remember how to spell ur name and im to lazy to use the scroll bar ;(. #Lazyforlyfe