Rejected SurvivalMode - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friend Koenig_Michi built this map. We think this should be Medium because it has 40+ jumps with a few being a bit harder.
  • nanty is the Plot username
  • "SurvivalMode" is the name of the map and I called it that because it reminds me of a survival world. You spawn in a forest, explore the world and find a desert, then mine and find a mineshaft.
  • Pictures are attached
  • -13;84 is the plot
  • Medium
  • ~40+ Jumps

Attachments

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello nanty & Koenig_Michi,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many biome themed maps already. Please refer to the document this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is accurate to the theme, it does look a little crowded and messy, but it does have some nice additions.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is normal blocks with some ladders. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The parkour is built into the build, but it does look a little floaty, considering a lot of it is pillars sticking out of the build, Try to incorporate the jumps into the build a bit more, as having floating jumps can make your map a bit messy.
The difficulty suits an easy/medium and the length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.