Not open for further replies.

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
you made the jumps out of different blocks but they are still the exact same jump. if you want the jumps to vary make it out of like glass pane, fence, slab etc
I did make it out of glass panes and slabs and fences. So idk what you are talking about.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Looks a bit like MasterSword imo but maybe I'm wrong. If not then original theme. Build is a bit messy

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
Hey mrmineshaft68,I really the building of the person with the sword,
but i think the other two buildings aren't really matching to the theme you wanted to build.
Also there are some missing informations in your post like: How many jumps are in that parkour or how many checkpoints do exist. But I think you got the right difficulty and amount of jumps :D! At the end I have decided to give your parkour a -0,5!
But anyways, I hope you will still have fun on Manacube wether your map gets accepted or not, Mika.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello mrmineshaft68,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we already have a sword-related map (MasterSword), but the man with the stone is original, so good job on that! The build is decent, but it could be better with different blocks used. It appears a bit plain/basic. The parkour is varied in certain spots, but it gets quite repetitive at times, mainly on the inside where its the same jump for a few jumps in a row. Try making it so the jumps are varied together, if that makes any sense. The map is a bit easy for a medium, but the length is good.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.