Tazziish's Introduction

Tqzz

Ratings
Hey!

I'm Tazziish but easier to call me Tazz.
Here's a few things about me:
  • I'm 16
  • I'm British
  • Chicken Nuggets are my addiction
  • I used to be staff on another server (resigned a few days ago)
  • I play football (soccer)
I'd love to meet new people :)

I used to play on this server a while back when my in-game name was Tazy_ or Tazzehx (Possibly TacoTazz aswell) back when this server was minevast. I'm happy to join back and meet people of another community and explore more servers in general.

See you around!

Tazziish

EDIT: I returned to staffing on the other server.

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Welcome :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome back to ManaCube, Tazz! :D I may not have known you during the MineVast era, but it's nice that you decided to return c; May I ask which gamemode you like playing the most here, btw? Mine is Survival, so I suggest playing around there whenever you can ;) but all are fun in their own way. Ooo, chicken nuggets, that's an interesting addiction. xD Ooo soccer, that's fun. I love soccer! My stepbrother plays it, too. c: Anyways, I hope you continue having fun on ManaCube! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member, through a Forums conversation, Discord PM, or even in-game. ;) Take care, and have a good day. Cya around! <3

-Speediare

Tqzz

Ratings
Welcome back to ManaCube, Tazz! :D I may not have known you during the MineVast era, but it's nice that you decided to return c; May I ask which gamemode you like playing the most here, btw? Mine is Survival, so I suggest playing around there whenever you can ;) but all are fun in their own way. Ooo, chicken nuggets, that's an interesting addiction. xD Ooo soccer, that's fun. I love soccer! My stepbrother plays it, too. c: Anyways, I hope you continue having fun on ManaCube! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member, through a Forums conversation, Discord PM, or even in-game. ;) Take care, and have a good day. Cya around! <3

-Speediare
Thanks for this warm welcome back! I will come and have a peak on survival to see if I can see you :) I've been enjoying the parkour and have been trying to get myself into skyblock. I will say that I am a survival noob and have never really fully played it. I'd love to get in touch and possibly start a new friendship as that's an important thing to keep someone interested on a server, especially me :) Cya around <3

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Welcome back to the server Tazziish! Hope you have a great time with the community and all the activities on this server! If you ever want to talk, I am usually on parkour so if your into that, see you around - Venous ;)

Tqzz

Ratings
Welcome back! You'll find me on survival most of the time. Hope I see you around. :D
Hope to see you also :)
Welcome back to the server Tazziish! Hope you have a great time with the community and all the activities on this server! If you ever want to talk, I am usually on parkour so if your into that, see you around - Venous ;)
You'll see me on parkour then :> See you around also <3

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
HIIIII!!! (overlook me please for your sake). Tazziish, welcome back! I will also be mainly on Survival and Creative. (and when it comes out Olymus Prison). Seeya around!

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Welcome back to manacube Taz!!
I'm glad you returned to the server! Btw, I totally understand why you are addicted to chicken nuggets (I can very much relate). Can't wait for the 50 pieces box!!!
I'm mostly on parkour, so I'll definetly see you around on there!

Enjoy your time, Taz!!
- Lucas // Lxcify

Ratings
Welcome back to manacube Taz!!
I'm glad you returned to the server! Btw, I totally understand why you are addicted to chicken nuggets (I can very much relate). Can't wait for the 50 pieces box!!!
I'm mostly on parkour, so I'll definetly see you around on there!

Enjoy your time, Taz!!
- Lucas // Lxcify
can't wait for the 50 box xd Thanks for the welcome back <3
Welcome, love to see ya enjoy soccer, I do as well
Nice and Thanks :D
HIIIII!!! (overlook me please for your sake). Tazziish, welcome back! I will also be mainly on Survival and Creative. (and when it comes out Olymus Prison). Seeya around!
Thankyou <3

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Welcome back!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Heyyy Taz!!!

First of all, welcome back to ManaCube! :D
We’re all happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay! I am mainly on parkour as well, so if you see me just wave (say hello) and, of course, I’ll reply back! That is, if I don’t beat you to it aha. I am actually younger than you by a “bit”. Also, I am not British, so unfortunately at the moment (daylight savings :p) I’m 4 hours behind you. Chicken nuggets are good, so I understand ya there! I used to play soccer when I was younger, at the moment I’m starting track (it’s hell but it’s good xd). My in game name is fishy1980. Again, welcome back! We’re all (obviously c;) really happy to have you back!

Enjoy your stay!!! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Ratings
Thankyou!
Welcome back!

I'm Nick!

I joined may of last year to manacube but I played in about 2014/2015 when it was still minevast, Can't wait to see you around! <3
See you around <3
Welcome back, friend!

I can only hope that everything is not too different from before! I'm sure you'll be playing a lot again in no time ;)

GL HF!!
Thankyou! :D
Heyyy Taz!!!

First of all, welcome back to ManaCube! :D
We’re all happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay! I am mainly on parkour as well, so if you see me just wave (say hello) and, of course, I’ll reply back! That is, if I don’t beat you to it aha. I am actually younger than you by a “bit”. Also, I am not British, so unfortunately at the moment (daylight savings :p) I’m 4 hours behind you. Chicken nuggets are good, so I understand ya there! I used to play soccer when I was younger, at the moment I’m starting track (it’s hell but it’s good xd). My in game name is fishy1980. Again, welcome back! We’re all (obviously c;) really happy to have you back!

Enjoy your stay!!! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)
Hey!
Hopefully I will see you on parkour and have a conversation or so :) Thanks for the Welcome Back <3