Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
i think droppers give way to much mana my alternative would be too cut the amount of mana it gives down and make it so that players can do the dropper over and over again if that makes sense idek :)

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
i think droppers give way to much mana my alternative would be too cut the amount of mana it gives down and make it so that players can do the dropper over and over again if that makes sense idek :)
Are you talking about a specific dropper or all of them

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I personally think they give a fair amount of Mana, especially if you're just starting out and are looking to access experts/insanes. For later ranks, mana won't even matter; you will need score, which you don't even get from droppers.

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
I personally think they give a fair amount of Mana, especially if you're just starting out and are looking to access experts/insanes. For later ranks, mana won't even matter; you will need score, which you don't even get from droppers.
Hiiiiiiiiii infinity

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
The easier droppers give less mana, compared to some of the bigger ones. I think that this is just something in parkour that people do. People do this with maps like City (expert) where they're able to grind it. If you do want to make a suggestion, I'd recommend putting it here: https://suggestions.manacube.com.

Best,
Wings

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Hmmm. I see

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i personally think they're fine, droppers aren't the main focus of the server and they're not a good solid source of mana once you're at the ranks where you need score to rank up anyway

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
so i personally think they're fine, droppers aren't the main focus of the server and they're not a good solid source of mana once you're at the ranks where you need score to rank up anyway
Ye lol just realised that

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Only to get to about adept.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
It's fair enough the way it is at the moment, in my opinion. Yes, it's very overpowered if you're a starting player, but the repeat rewards are so miniscule that there's basically only 2 courses worth doing (decrescendo [30 mana in 40 secs]) and pickles [10 mana in 8 secs]).