Tell me if you think this skin is inappropriate or not.

Ratings
Hey gamers, I just got permabanned for having this skin. Do you think its inappropriate enough to get permanently banned or does the moderator of this server who banned me have a massive stick up their ass?

1553399687012.png

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
You can appeal the ban once the skin is changed, or you can appeal it now if you feel the skin isn’t inappropriate, however please don’t be disrespectful to the staff, the skin in my opinion can be considered explicit, and isn’t really welcomed on our server. I’d suggest following the moderator’s instructions and changing your skin to something less inappropriate, or if you truly feel there’s nothing wrong with it, file an appeal in the link below.

Have a nice day/night!
Here’s a link to the subform: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

Last edited:
Ratings
You can appeal the ban once the skin is changed, or you can appeal it now if you feel the skin isn’t inappropriate, however please don’t be disrespectful to the staff, the skin in my opinion can be considered explicit, and isn’t really welcomed on our server. I’d suggest following the moderator’s instructions and changing your skin to something less inappropriate, or if you truly feel there’s nothing wrong with it, file an appeal in the link below.

Have a nice day/night!
Here’s a link to the subform: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

I appealed and changed the skin, why am i still banned?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I appealed and changed the skin, why am i still banned?
A mod will look at it and decide whether or not you should be unbanned. I’ll check it out in a bit if it’s not been looked at, and move it into reviewing.

Is there 2 that I need to check? @Boob_McGee

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Yes, they're both unbanned now.