Texans must be stopped!!! (Helper)

Should Texans continue his role?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you honestly think it is a real problem and are not trying to put him on blast make a player report
http://forums.minevast.com/forums/player-reports/

It is where you can go and report staff members, or players and they will review it, look into the logs, check everything and deem it of what it is

If you guys want to keep making yourself's look like fools you can keep replying adding on the same screen shots over and over, but if you want anything done make a player report

Again I suggest this thread be locked it dose not need any more discussion out side of player report or conversation thank you
If the staff wanted this thread to be locked that they would have done it by now

Hi there StrafingFury.

Firstly, like Tyler said there is no need for this to be public just file a player report on me.

Now heading to the screenshot side of things for one nothing in their shows me being bad. And I'm human remember that, I can curse. The reason I called you a "dick" will be stated below. Also, In case you are mistaken of the word posse here's a definition for you. View attachment 5927
Secondly, In my opinion I had a right to be mad at you. For one you and ErikPark were causing so much trouble in chat. Both of which earned you both mutes which I will get to in a sec. You were both causing lots of issues in chat and I felt like you were being disrespectful to me and very rude.

On top of all this DqnkVibes gave out my skype information to you guys and You wouldn't stop calling me on Skype and sent me contact request. Thanks to his immaturity I had to make a new skype.

Now to why you were muted. ErikPark was muted for being rude and disrespectful. You two both kept taunting me and harassing me about my skype and race. You made fun of me and called me "illegal." You also asked me if I ate rice and beans every day and if I would hop the border for my family. I gave you multiple warnings for harrasing me and for these racist comments. You did not stop so I muted you. Also if you think I unfairly muted file a player report but I think all online staff at the time could agree with the mutes.

Besides, once you were muted you and your friends kept complaining over helpop. We responded to your questions yet you continued and we kicked you form the server. You continuing to so resulted in EricPark's temp ban.

If you disagree with what I say then you can contact any Sr.Mod+ to check my logs. Also I can ask for them to check yours, if you want.

Have a marvelous day,
Texans.
First of all you did not give neither of us warnings for talking about your race nor did it seem you've had any problem with since you were just running around spawn not saying anything about it. Also later on the night when the conversation flew passed by you then mute me for disrespect and rude comments. Another thing is yourself gave out private info I didn't need to especially your race, I was just making jokes you've seem fine with it no harm right? That's not the case I guess

First of all you did not give neither of us warnings for talking about your race nor did it seem you've had any problem with since you were just running around spawn not saying anything about it. Also later on the night when the conversation flew passed by you then mute me for disrespect and rude comments. Another thing is yourself gave out private info I didn't need to especially your race, I was just making jokes you've seem fine with it no harm right? That's not the case I guess
At that point I didn't need to warn you for that since I had already warned you for other things such as trolling, disrespect, and being flat out rude.

Although I was running around spawn does not mean I did not see chat. I told you in chat to stop being like that but it doesn't matter since you had already previously warned you for things such a as disrespect and being rude.

Also, Juniper, my skype info was not the exact same as my IGN. It was different, but regardless you still gave out my skype.

The only times I muted you were for all fair reasons. I warned you every time, and honestly I feel like I gave to much warns rather that getting to the point with y'all. Even then you still earned yourself a mute. What could that possibly say.

Yes I did send it. I meant to put ./r and as soon as I noticed it was in chat you saw pqcket and I try and get it out of chat. No one was really online thankfully to have seen it and I do apologize for that clumsy move. I tried telling you this so I could prove to you I knew it was y'all and that I was really annoyed from all your harrasing.

Last edited:

Ambibug

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
Donator
Map Judge
This thread is being moved to player reports, you all need to stop arguing like children. None of this should ever have been made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.