PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
I just want to take this time to say Thank you. Everyone on Mana is so nice to me, and everyone and I always have a good time playing. When ever I am pissed or just sad you guys make me laugh and to that sad/mad anymore. You guys are helpful, friendly, and really kind. Thank you all.

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hey Pancake,

Though I have not been playing much (at all), I do know you and I hope you remember me. The community here on Manacube is certainly something that you won't forget, whether you have a good experience or not. I have had bad times, but Manacube keeps pulling me in. The push to stay with Manacube is nostalgia for sure. The community is amazing, I do have to agree with you, lots of people can really be motivational and help you in times of need.

If someone ever is rude to you in game absolutely report it. We do not need people who give off negitivity to other players! Keep that positivity.

I am pleased you are enjoying yourself, and find the community to be so wonderful, as with me.

Ronan

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Oh, boy! I was hoping this wasn't a goodbye letter! So, now Your Welcome! But you also liven the community up. We aren't the best, you are.