ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Hello Loyal Staff member I would like to thank you for all the work that you do for the server For my Time here on ManaCube I have learned that the staff are Kind Respectible People the even showed me how to lock a Chest Cos' I've got two Brain Cells, Soon I would like to become a staff member Myself But I have to Get smarter and Gain 3 Brain Cells, I would like to thank the Owner @Dacon For creating this Amazing Server and My Favorite Staff Member @Hallowqueen, I would Love to continue Playing here but I'm on Hoilday so The wifi Is like 3Kbps Rip, So thank you all for Letting Me have the Privelige To play On My Favorite Server of all time ManaCube :p

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Aww, this is really sweet from you!

I’d love to spend some time with you on Survival and hopefully have some time to meet, you seem like a lovely player!

Also good luck applying for staff, wish you the best!

Have a good day/night :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
This is adorable! Thank you! <3

It’s a pleasure interacting with you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday (although I totally understand the withdrawal symptoms, haha), and I wish you luck when you do decide to apply for staff. It’s awesome to hear that you’re enjoying your time here on ManaCube.

Have a great day or night! <3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
this is so sweet omg ;-;

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey, thanks so much! I hope I see you ingame.