The anti griefing rule.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
So there is a rule against breaking wilderness that a player may own. However noob builds like dirt huts and wooden huts that a player may log on once with and leave or even make a party, then it get disbanded and then the land can still not be touched. So therefore we need a way to clear buildings near good areas of land that ruin the landscape. If you have any ideas on what you think we should do about this rule and builds like that comment below.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yea I agree personally I think my party area is pretty nice but surrounding it are just a bunch of dirt and wooden huts hat have no party and just take away from my build. I don't think there really is a way to get rid of them without it being considered griefing but I think for certain builds like these we should be able to get rid of them if they are unclaimed, but with staff permission so they may go over the details of the land.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
The anti grief rule is pretty strict and is in place to stop, anyone getting their land destroyed. However, I can check houses for you when I am online and tell you if it is ok for them to be removed. In some situations, they may be griefed - so I can fix them and make them look better. In other situations they may not even be of value to be noticed to the player who built them.

Myself, or any other survival staff, can check these buildings to see how old they are and to see if they used to look different!

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Yea I agree personally I think my party area is pretty nice but surrounding it are just a bunch of dirt and wooden huts hat have no party and just take away from my build. I don't think there really is a way to get rid of them without it being considered griefing but I think for certain builds like these we should be able to get rid of them if they are unclaimed, but with staff permission so they may go over the details of the land.
I have many dirt huts and wooden buildings surrounding my land. I agree that after a certain amount of time, they should somehow be cleared and replaced to the way they were before it was built.