Rejected The big bedrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
For me this is a -1 for the following reasons. The build is not attractive at all and is made out of only one block, this makes the build look very plain. The theme is very unoriginal, as there are multiple maps with the theme of minecraft blocks. The parkour has some variety, but lots of it is floating and the parkour does not fit in with the build. Maybe in a future build try to incorporate the parkour into the build, it would be hard to do that with this map though as the build is hollow. I would suggest looking at maps at /warp beta to see the standard of maps that are getting accepted. I can not see this getting accepted, but good luck in the future!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello HomeIess! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The theme is not very original, as we already have a lot of maps based on Minecraft blocks.

The parkour is a good length and difficulty for a medium, but the parkour is very repetitive, and floating all throughout the build.

The build is not very good, seeing as it's just a large plain cube of bedrock. The diamond/bedrock scheme doesn't work very well, either, as the colors don't compliment each other very much.

Thank you for submitting, and feel free to resubmit in the future if you fix these issues! If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Status
Not open for further replies.