Rejected The Dices / Hard map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map makers: Demonis_YT & DarkGreed
Name: The Dices
Screenshots: imgur com/a/aKV2I3a (two screenchots) /!\ The link is fractured because I can't add links in threads...
Plot: /plot home DarkGreed 1
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 69

Last edited:

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
OMG +1 easily for me. Although you just copy/pasted your dices around to different places(which is ok i do this sometimes as well) The pk was a blast to do. Almost all of it had variety and you never kept me stuck on the same boring type of parkour like just fences or just ice or something like that. I loved the way you added ice and soul sand blocks during that somewhat long fence section on the second die to make it more fun and enjoyable to do when Im not stuck on the same boring type of jump over and over again. The dices looked quite nice even though they were only square. I liked your block choice for the dice and you didn't distract from the main theme with the parkour(which I do sometimes, oops me xD) overall gj on this map and i hope it gets accepted!
Edit- just did the last die and realized that their were a lot of ladders in row especially even more on the inside of the die. And note that you can skip a lot of the ladders inside the die. Please change these things otherwise now im neutral

All you need to do it paste it.
Hi, I tried but I get a message from the forum, I need to do some things to send a thread with a link like get likes, post 10 messages, etc...
[DOUBLEPOST=1526361056,1526360649][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG +1 easily for me. Although you just copy/pasted your dices around to different places(which is ok i do this sometimes as well) The pk was a blast to do. Almost all of it had variety and you never kept me stuck on the same boring type of parkour like just fences or just ice or something like that. I loved the way you added ice and soul sand blocks during that somewhat long fence section on the second die to make it more fun and enjoyable to do when Im not stuck on the same boring type of jump over and over again. The dices looked quite nice even though they were only square. I liked your block choice for the dice and you didn't distract from the main theme with the parkour(which I do sometimes, oops me xD) overall gj on this map and i hope it gets accepted!
Edit- just did the last die and realized that their were a lot of ladders in row especially even more on the inside of the die. And note that you can skip a lot of the ladders inside the die. Please change these things otherwise now im neutral
Hi!
For the dices, only the third one were copy/pasted (Before the third, I didn't know that we have access to world edit lol).
For the third dice, I will change the poukour inside the dice on edit some things outside it.
Thank you for your review!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
The theme is very original. It's just this shouldn't be accepted because they just look like cubes with dots on them. -1

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Original theme, just don't like the look of the dices themselves. Maybe it's the numbers too far out our too small. It just doesn't really apply to the eye. -1

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Vote: -1

Response: The dice looked quite ugly and I think it's a little too short for a hard, yet a little to hard for a medium. If you remade the dice and make the course longed (and maybe added background) it would be a +1. I did love the vairety in parkour, but it was let down by the theme itself...

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
+1 The parkour was really fun to do and it had a great variety of jumps!
The theme is very original. It's just this shouldn't be accepted because they just look like cubes with dots on them. -1
That's what a die is

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
ugly

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Demonis_YT and DarkGreed,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty original, but I think it's not the most attractive theme you can pick. The build is not great, it's pretty simple, not enough detail. For the parkour, it's quite repetitive some times.
However, I like the variety of jumps, and the theme is still original even if it's not really attractive !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Salut Demonis_YT et DarkGreed,
Désolé de vous dire que votre map a été rejeté.
Le thème est plutôt original, mais je pense que c'est pas le thème le plus attractive que vous pouvez prendre. Le build est pas super, c'est plutôt simple, pas assez détaillé. Pour le parkour, c'est un peu répétitif des fois.
Par contre, j'aime la variété de jumps, et le thème reste original même si c'est pas hyper attractif !

Merci d'avoir envoyer votre map, faites en plus svp ça m'amuse de les juger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.