The dueling System. Not what weve Thought!

Should an Axes,Gapple,Soup kits would be added

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Well its the 3rd season of Faction and since the dueling system has been added we are doing some real fun :D But there is an issue. All of the real pvp kit that i thought would be added: was not been aded. Wich is quite sad. You must say: What is he talking about its totally fine. Than ye i agree its good, but where are the famous kits? Axes? Gapple? Soup? What about those Lovely kits? I know PotPvP is nice. But sometimes when the internet is bad, (like mine ;) ) the Pots arent healing you wich is quite sad. And this is where gapple coming In! An awesome kit wich apply strength 2 for 8 min and speed 2 for 8 min. 64 gapps and Elite Armor. A slayer sword. For me, if those mods Will be added, i will be addicted to manacube ;) . Hope you agree and support. Yours, xDarkAssasin

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
I agree that more kits should be added, More kits = more variety and fun. Tho on kitpvp you can also duel and there is a soup kit.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I think we need to re add the Kills stats back to duels, no one PVP's in Warp pvp because all the high ranks have OP items who agrees?

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
There is mostly pvp activity at koth. You can get lots of kills there.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
I think we need to re add the Kills stats back to duels, no one PVP's in Warp pvp because all the high ranks have OP items who agrees?
Just no fuller, pls don’t start again u have posted this thread before and what was the faction players response 95% disagreement and 5% agreement the difference in term of agreement is obvious. Unless you haven’t seen the op of duels counted to stats I suggest u go check a doctor jk let me take a example me I got 200 kills in 2 days due to duels, if I keep this up for the whole season counting that also less players will duel me but my fac are willing anytime I would get around 1000+ kills by the end of the month totally not op

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Well its the 3rd season of Faction and since the dueling system has been added we are doing some real fun :D But there is an issue. All of the real pvp kit that i thought would be added: was not been aded. Wich is quite sad. You must say: What is he talking about its totally fine. Than ye i agree its good, but where are the famous kits? Axes? Gapple? Soup? What about those Lovely kits? I know PotPvP is nice. But sometimes when the internet is bad, (like mine ;) ) the Pots arent healing you wich is quite sad. And this is where gapple coming In! An awesome kit wich apply strength 2 for 8 min and speed 2 for 8 min. 64 gapps and Elite Armor. A slayer sword. For me, if those mods Will be added, i will be addicted to manacube ;) . Hope you agree and support. Yours, xDarkAssasin
Yes I agree, pot pvp is quite annoying and pvping at Warp pvp idk if they had fixed this issue but the amount of times I had to pot my whole inventory and only 5 works and I die to this issue is quite remarkable and making me pvping on mana def should add more variety of pvping into factions def would be fun :)

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Yes I agree, pot pvp is quite annoying and pvping at Warp pvp idk if they had fixed this issue but the amount of times I had to pot my whole inventory and only 5 works and I die to this issue is quite remarkable and making me pvping on mana def should add more variety of pvping into factions def would be fun :)
Ty ❤

Skipic

IHave1Tummy
IHave1Tummy
Ratings
Yes, I agree it's impossible to get a lot of kills now.
I understand. It is very difficult to get a lot of kills and it would be a cool add-on but we are worried people will farm off an alt or friend, and plus, factions are not all about kills. But maybe we could make a dueling system that bypasses those problems