Rejected The Enderdragon (map by HChrocks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HChrocks
The Enderdragon
plot ID 55;69
Hard or expert
72 jumps with 3 checkpoints
Minecraft 1.14.4 8_5_2019 2_30_40 PM.png
(sorry im standing in someone elses plot taking this.)
Minecraft 1.14.4 8_5_2019 2_30_56 PM.png
Minecraft 1.14.4 8_5_2019 2_31_53 PM.png
(this is supposed to show that part is in the dark)

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there!

First off, I would have to say the build isnt the greatest sadly, it looks more like a snake with a dragon head. The parkour isnt too good either as its the same jump over and over again

As you see here http://prntscr.com/opo6hj in the red Its the snake like ender dragon build that i wouldnt say is the best, and in the green is floating repetetive parkour.

This map could use a lot more work for it to be good! if you make it look more like an enderdragon and make it less repetetive and floating parkour then im sure it would be awesome!

But for now i would have to say its not the best at the moment!

Have a nice day!
-Nick

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello HChrocks,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting this map.
The theme isn't very original, there are already multiple maps based around enderdragons and the end (EnderDragonHead - Hard for example) The build is also quite plain, but I understand it's hard to add a lot of detail to something like an enderdragon.
The parkour isn't very good. There are a lot of single block jumps, and the different types of jumps you used are very grouped together. (By this I mean, there are a lot of single block jumps, followed by all the fence jumps in the map in the same spot, etc.)
The parkour is also mainly floating, which makes the map look unattractive. I would recommend implementing the jumps more into the build, rather than having them floating around the back.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.