The Guide to Color Codes

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
I have noticed a few people that have bought ranks recently on servers like Kit-Pvp or Skywars will ask how to color their name. To my findings there are no color coding guides on here for easy access to the players. Also to the players access on three of the servers (Parkour, Skyblock and Creative) is a book called the "Book o Colors" this book shows all of the color codes and what actions they perform but not necessarily how to use them. To start this guide I will tell about the color codes then explain where and how to use them.
-The Color Codes are:
&0-Black
&1-Dark Blue
&2-Dark Green
&3-Teal/Turquoise
&4-Dark Red
&5-Purple
&6-Orange
&7-Light Gray/Grey(Gray vs Grey depending on which version of English you speak)
&8-Dark Gray/Grey
&9-Lighter Blue/Purpleish Blue (I suck at explaining colors)
&a-Lime Green
&b-Light Blue/Sky Blue
&c-Light Red
&d-Magenta
&e-Yellow
&f-White
&k-This effect is a constantly changing character and is only usable on tools to my knowledge
&l-This one is not in the Book o Colors at the moment but creates a bold affect
&m-This effect creates a strike through the characters
&n-This effect creates an underline and is not usable in regular chat as-well as not being allowed in nicknames is practically useless.
&o-This effect creates an italicized version of your characters
&r-The function of this is to reset. I've never used it but I'm assuming it is to reset to default chat but when I tested it didn't work that way.
NOTE: If you use any of the functions such as bold, use them after the color or else they won't work and if you change colors you have to re-apply the bold.
-In Skyblock or Creative: You can use these color codes to fancy up your chat. People with ranks are available to use these whenever but people without ranks need to do some extra work to get these perks. In Skyblock, those people need to buy the privilege in /gemshop with 100 gems. In Creative, I dont know if you can but if so can someone tell me so I can edit it in. I asked several times and "/helpop"ed but no one would answer.
~Example. In chat you would type "&bHi" to get the output of a light blue "Hi" in chat.
-In all servers ONLY players with ranks can /nickname with color (in skyblock players can buy both /nickname and colored chat but can't combine them to create a colored nickname)
~Example. /nickname &b&lCh&a&lee&e&lch is my name on skyblock and turns my name into (blue&bold)Ch(green&bold)ee(yellow&bold)ch so instead of seeing Cheech720 you would see that.

I hope colored chat will be applied to all servers in the future and if I missed any information, tell me!!! I will edit it in for all to see :D
Hope I helped,
-Cheech <3

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
i just need an example of how you would do the command :(
Of course! Doing nicknames is really easy once you get the hang of it. If you do color codes frequently, it'll be easy to remember them by heart. I've listed some examples of nicknames involving bold, bold with color, lines crossed, italics, ect. Sometimes you may only use alphanumeric color codes for your nickname on ManaCube. (Colors such as &4 and no "fancy" additions to your nickname such as &l)

Colors Only
/nick &eChloe - Makes your name yellow and 'Chloe' without any special additions.
/nick &eCh&4loe - Makes your name yellow then red and 'Chloe' without special additions
/nick &cC&6h&el&ao&3e - Makes your name red, orange, yellow, green, and blue and "Chloe" without any special additions
Basically, you just insert the color you want where you want it before the letter. Say you want H in Chloe to be light blue, &bh before the character. (Note: if you did this command for example - C&bhloe - 'hloe' will become all light blue as well. You need to insert other color codes after that.

Italics, Bold, Underline, Strikes
/nick &lChloe - Will look like this "Chloe."
/nick &oChloe - Will look like this "Chloe."
Like the codes with the colors, making a special effect in your nickname is very simple. But, how do you make that with colors you may ask?
/nick &c&lChloe - Will look like this "Chloe"
You have to but &l each time you want to add an effect to the nickname.
/nick &c&lC&b&lh&5&ll&d&lo&5&le - Will appear as "
Chloe"
To add any other affect, just replace where I put &l with the effect you want such as &o, &m, etc. Memorizing the color codes is really all you have to know to make a pretty sick nickname, but until then on most servers you can do /kit color and receive a book showing you all the color codes to help you out. Know on Manacube sometimes knowing the color codes like &o, &m and ect are pretty pointless as they won't allow you to use them and are disallowed. I'm not too positive on how far that goes since I'm predominantly on the Creative server, but you could observe chat and see what people have. Moderators will always tell you if your nickname is using disallowed fonts.
-In Skyblock or Creative: You can use these color codes to fancy up your chat. People with ranks are available to use these whenever but people without ranks need to do some extra work to get these perks. In Skyblock, those people need to buy the privilege in /gemshop with 100 gems. In Creative, I dont know if you can but if so can someone tell me so I can edit it in. I asked several times and "/helpop"ed but no one would answer.
~Example. In chat you would type "&bHi" to get the output of a light blue "Hi" in chat.
In creative, you don't need a donator rank to be allowed to have a nick, but like Skyblock does require a bit of work. You need to obtain the 'A' rank and you'll gain access to the command.

Hope I helped!

Chloe

Ratings
8 1
WOW! I don't have a rank, but even this is helpful to me! It's very kind of you to help out others <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
/kit colors kids.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
it says you can only use alphanumeric in your nickname please help
you need to be VIP or higher but if you are, try doing /kit color and use those. and you also need to get some perks from the server you play on to use color codes with more abilities.

i cant figure out how to do it on signs? i tried spacing the code and the word and i tried not doing it but i cant figure out whats wrong
1585776848929.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE