The increased toxicity in Olympus is a problem.

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
Hey.
This is more or less a shout out to the mods and admins.
After PvP mine became a thing in Olympus, the competition has increased, which is pretty obvious.
The thing is, instead of having fun and minding their own businesses, people tend to be toxic in the chat and
flame each other in every possible situation. Because of the increased toxicity, the server has become less enjoyable
and flooded with hate and spam in the chat.
Something needs to be done. Either harder punishments or more frequent punishments.
Please, don't let Olympus down.

Kindest regards

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
Definitely agree. Was my first day on Olympus and the chat is really negative. Just asking noobie questions I got condescending tones at first, now I'm getting loads of hate for joining Dream just cause I was friends with some of them from Islands. I like Olympus as a game mode but the chat needs help. People are getting way too competitive over this IMO.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
I agree, chat is terrible. Its like a full cs team of 5 year old kids with dragon lore's from daddy's credit cart. Like, its outrageous. The amount of toxicity is surprising and annoying. It is not a good community for new players to come in and see because they may feel targeted or made fun of. The higher up people (most of them atleast) are very disrespectful towards people without rebirths and it sucks. It's making the environment and game enjoyable for most people, including myself.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VIP
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
VIP
Ratings
Especially with such an influx of new players now with season 2, it's kind of unacceptable. Hopefully it will cool off after a few days but if not action should be taken.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
It could be down to the increase of regular players from KitPvP coming over. Purely as they’re used to more leniant rules.

I’ve not been on Olympus too much as I’m on vacation still, and want to enjoy the last few days, but I have definitely noticed an increase of quite immature behaviour, and people breaking rules. I can assure you that staff will crack down on it though, while following the typical punishment path to keep ourselves right for now.

Every server has it’s toxic moments/players and Olympus is no different. It’s understandable, as Olympus has recently had a reset and a bunch of updates, (and while there are issues/bugs, staff are constantly reporting them) so it’s obvious that it’ll attract more people, especially with Hades Volcano. Just try not associate yourself with anyone who is being hateful/spamming/etc, DON’T retaliate, and report them to a member of staff.

I’m looking forward to getting home to explore the new season properly! While I’m away, I’m still checking the forums and discord, so don’t hesitate to come to me with any concerns regarding this subject!

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
Thanks Hallow! Olympus really needs a crack down on the toxicity. Most of the toxicity does come from people with ranks and rebirths to people without those. This problem has definitely gotten worse since the beginning of the reset and needs to be fixed.

P.S. Nice KitPVP roast :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
P.S. Nice KitPVP roast :)
It wasn’t intended as a roast! D: More so pointing out when I was on, the toxicity wasn't coming from Olympus regulars, but rather the new wave of players from other servers. I’m not trying to point the blame on any one group of players, my main goal is to put an end to the toxic behaviour, as I refuse to allow Olympus gain that reputation.

Olympus in my eyes, has a very friendly and welcoming community, who are willing to help each other yet keep the spirit of friendly competition alive! I’m passionate about keeping this view, and I intend to do everything in my power to maintain it, not for myself but for the community who deserve a safe, friendly environment for everyone.

ShistarShook

MVP
lesbianayanami
lesbianayanami
MVP
Ratings
the concept of olympus is fun its just im new too it but i cant go on there without people being shunning me or getting annoyed bc i ask questions

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
the concept of olympus is fun its just im new too it but i cant go on there without people being shunning me or getting annoyed bc i ask questions
And that’s something we don’t want to see. You’re allowed to ask as many questions as you like, and either staff or a player will do their best to give you a good answer. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions due to some people’s ignorance towards new players.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Id like to add that myself, and all staff are happy to take your reports, questions, helpops, etc... We want to help make this server a more enjoyable experience for everyone! We cant see everything that happens in chat, please feel encouraged to report to us issues that we might have missed.