The lag!

Ratings
Hey, the lag on survival is pretty severe currently so if i were you do NOT do herobrine/zulrah battles until the lag subsides. if you do battle one of the bosses there is a chance you could not get your rewards chest! -Xanders7

Hoodin11

ELITE
rubier
rubier
ELITE
Ratings
Remember that Survival is a bigger server with 100 people on at a time. Of course it might lag sometimes. Sometimes the lag can get really bad but that is usually when the server gets a reboot. Reboots are pretty constant to keep the lag to alot less.

Ratings
Remember that Survival is a bigger server with 100 people on at a time. Of course it might lag sometimes. Sometimes the lag can get really bad but that is usually when the server gets a reboot. Reboots are pretty constant to keep the lag to alot less.
Okay Thanks!

Hoodin11

ELITE
rubier
rubier
ELITE
Ratings
I am hoping in the next season though they fix some of these plugins and bugs!

OmgItzCole

MVP+
OmgItzCole
OmgItzCole
MVP+
Ratings
I think they are aware of the lag that is going on. It is definitely hard to play with. I believe they will have it fixed soon.

TheFamousYt

VIP+
UwUGaviniaUwU
UwUGaviniaUwU
VIP+
Hey, the lag on survival is pretty severe currently so if i were you do NOT do herobrine/zulrah battles until the lag subsides. if you do battle one of the bosses there is a chance you could not get your rewards chest! -Xanders7
The reason it's like that is because, of other players using their massive ig farms/mob grinders. Also when it lags it resets the server every 6 hours. So the lag will be gone for a while.