The Little Things

Louka_AHHH

VIP+
Louka_AHHH
Louka_AHHH
VIP+
Ratings
Hey, I'm Aushy or Coldorn on the server. I am here to discuss what I think are small things I like or dislike about certain things and how they could be changed. Got that? Let's get started.

1. Hoppers. Hoppers are necessary for Redstone contraptions and farms alike. But the fact you can't craft them and you need to buy them off the shop for 1k? That seems a bit frustrating for the beginners of the server that don't have a lot of money and need to get it fast like using a cactus farm. What I suggest is either A. Allowing players to craft them or B. Lowering the price down to about 750.

2. World Barriers. Now, what I mean by this is the spacing between islands. Even if there were 2 maximum sized islands right next to each other, it would still show a lot of open space that's just water. Now, what I mean by this is that the server could maximize efficiency by either adding world barriers at the edges of the island or making the spaces between the islands smaller.

3. Advertised features like /disguise that are disabled. Some features like /disguise are disabled for no apparent reason. And, disguises don't seem like a big deal. The only suggestions I can give is to enable features advertised in the ranks.

Right now that's all I can think of and reply to this message if you have any "Small things" that bother you on the server and how they can be changed.

Thanks.