The Mods Were Rude To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
A mod, the name starts with an action in past tence, and then a drink, was really rude to me when I asked them about why my submission wasn't given a grade. I said I used youtube tutorials to LEARN (I aware that's not allowed) and I changed the palette. This mod wasn't very respectful and said "but you just admitted to copying"
and did not help me. I'm very upset with my experience on this server, with the un-professional moderators.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
You clearly only changed the colour scheme but the same build? that's like saying if you repaint the Monalisa to neon colours it's your original work, he was clearly in the right and all you did was mess around with the colours, He did what he was suppose to do and stop people from copying from youtube.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
Hello The_Cyber_Shadow,

I'd like to apologise for my behaviour towards you a few days ago, I realise I approached the situation wrongly and you just wanted to know what was going on, I hope you can forgive my unproffessional behaviour and hope to see you ingame once again, I'm sincerely sorry for my behaviour. If you'd like to talk about what happened to your grade plot you can contact me on discord at sweetener #8615.

-SpilledTea

Ratings
Learning and Copying are two very different things. Replacing blocks, with different blocks but still keeping the build is like:

"Hey man change your answers a bit so it doesn't look like we cheated!"

The mod was right, but I don't think he was being rude. Just straight forward mate. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.