OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
KitPvP Guide

Races

Ever play an RPG? Minevast has brought RPG aspects to the KitPvP server with Races!
When you first join the server you will be faced with 5 Races to select from.

The Undead Race is a Donator Only race, meaning that if you are a Donator, you will automatically inherit those Race Perks, however you will still need to purchase the separate Classes with gems.

The Blades Race is the sort of like the new Warrior. It must be bought for a whopping 3000 Gems, and contains amazing perks and kits, including an epic hideout guild.

To view the Races information, simply click the [View Information] Sign below it. This will show what perks the race has, and what classes you can unlock. Class 3 will be released for purchase (500 Gems) sometime this weekend.

^ Each Race will have 3 Classes (For now). If you purchase Class 2 for 200 Gems, you will be able to use that class ONLY if you are apart of that Race. So say you are a High Elf, and you purchase Class 2 - then switch to the Dwarven Race. You will no longer be able to use /kit elf or /kit elf2. HOWEVER, If you decide to switch back to the High Elf Race, you will have all your Classes back!

**TIP** I recommend turning your Minecraft Noises on as i've implemented some pretty cool feature noises!
**Warning** Please only select 1 race during the next 3 days, as there may be inheritance bugs.

Economy - Money, Prices, Gems...

This is the 3rd large reset/update of the KitPvP server, and we've learned a lot over the course. I've attempted to setup the economy in such a way that
A) The server is not Pay2Win
B) The server is not completely boringly balanced
(Meaning, if you work hard, you will most likely have an advantage over others)
C) Getting powerful takes more effort

Each kill will now give you $5 cash. Each level will give you 5 Gems.
5 Kills = 1 Level

Iron Armour is now basically the new Diamond. Although Diamond armor will still be existent, it will however be extremely rare. I didn't do this to try to "balance things" I did this to create "rares". Nothing was "rare" in the old KitPvP, and I really wanted to change that.

Considerably Rare Items:

1. God Apples
  2. Diamond Armour
  3. Diamond Sword
  4. Chests
  5. Anvils
  6. Enchanting Tables
  7. BookShelves
  8. EnderChests
  9. Soups
And more.. These are only obtainable through VoteParties (Some of you may have already been apart of), Gem Crates, and Vote Crates.

Vote Parties are a great fun new feature to encourage the community to vote more, while getting rewarded. Every 100 Votes (Each person can vote 5 times, so if 20 people vote) everyone currently online will receive a VoteParty crate. Right click the crate for a chance to win some awesome goodies! The votes remaining will be displayed on your sidebar for a few seconds after somebody votes.

Vote Crates is a new and improved version of our current system. Every 25 votes, you will get a Vote Key. Use this Vote Key on the chest @ /warp rewards to win legendary loot.

Gem Crates is very much like Vote Crates, however the rewards more unlucky and contains more decent loot than "legendary loot". You can purchase Gem Keys with Gems through /shop (NOT YET AVAILABLE)

As you can see in the Spawn Shop, there is a lot of open room. I wanted to ask you guys what you would like to see there. Post your suggestions below!

Vast Plots
Vast Plots is a brand new addition allowing players to purchase Plots for $2000. Yes $2000, Plots are very very expensive. You can do whatever you want with your Plot! Make a Guild base, create ChestShops and sell items, make a house, use it as a storage facility, ect. ect.

Plots are stable and generally completed, however we still have a lot of work to do such as adding more blocks to the Block Shop at the /warp plots spawn. We should have this done before barely anyone can purchase a plot.

If you do not see a certain item in the Block Shop, it is probably because it is a Rare Item. Rare items can only be obtained through: Vote Parties, Vote Crates, Gem Crates.

Some new features that differentiate Vast Plots from our Creative Server Plots is:
/plot like - Like peoples plots
Plot Linking - Link two plots together (Still Beta/not released)
Give your plots names
Set progress on your plots
And more!

Big thanks to crazypeacock for designing the plot generation and building the Spawn!

Brand New Chat
I've been wanting to clean up the chat for quite a while, and now seemed the perfect time to do so. The new chat is much more organized, and easier on the eyes. Here are some of the new formats!

And much much more...

Duel Arenas
Duel Arenas has been a long awaited project on KitPvP, and they are finally here! Well.. not quite. The Staff Team will be bug-testing it inside out for the next week to make sure items cannot be exploited into the arenas, or glitched outside.

How it will work: In the dungeon behind spawn, there will be multiple signs showing information

Here is an Example of an Iron Armor Duel Arena.

If you joined this arena, your inventory would be safely saved, and you'd be equipped with full Iron to fight to the death with another player who has joined. All arenas are 1v1s.

There are different types of arenas such as: Iron Armor, Boxing (Naked), Diamond Armor, OP Armour
- OP Armour Duel Arenas will be for Donators Only.

Big thanks to MITA_NL for coding this plugin.

New Donator Perks + Donator Kit
Donator Kits have been removed from the game, to set everyone at the same challenge. However, we appreciate our donators so much, and I know y'all would rage without some compensation. The following perks have been added for Donator Ranks:

• Access to /disenchant command
    - Ability to remove specific enchantments from your armor for EXP Levels
  • Access to /near command
    - View which players are near you and how many meters away
  • Access to /Workbench command
    - Open up a virtual workbench
  • Access to the /repair command
    - Ability to repair your armour for some money
  • Access to the /nickname command
    - Give yourself a Nickname
  • Access to the /hat command
    - Where blocks as your head
  • Access to the /feed <name> command
    - Ability to feed yourself or other players hunger bar
  • Access to the /speed command
    - Slightly modify your speed to run faster
  • Access to a personal /Vault 5
      • Add players to your Plot
      • Ability to create ChestShops
      • Exclusive Duel Arenas
      • Inherit the Undead Race with any race
      • Good Spawn Locations with the teleporter
      • 2 Speical Undead Classes
      • Double Daily Golden Apples
      • Infinite Hunger
      • Double Daily Golden Apples
  • Custom coloured Prefix
  • Add bold to your Nick Name
  • 6 Gem Crate Keys
  • Special Forum Tag
  • Prioritized Support
  • Reserved Server Slot
  • Donator Kit
  • 1 Strength Potion
    3 minutes
  • 2 Swiftness Potions
    3 minutes
  • 3 Instant Health Potion
    Instant Health (1)
  • 3 Golden Apples
  • 16 EXP Bottles
  • 2 Ender Pearls
Visit http://store.minevast.com to view more information.

Donators also Inherit the Undead Race, meaning if you choose a separate race, you will be able to use Classes of that race and the Undead! (As well as always inherit the perks)

More features for Donators will be coming soon!

Bounties
Bounties are a way to place money on a persons head, and if somebody kills that person they will receive the money.

To open the Bounty menu, type /Bounty

Things still needed to be added:
  • Plot tutorial + Block shop finished
  • More items added to Shop
  • Vote/Gem crate rewards

I will be adding these things tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you for waiting so patiently for the Update, if you see any bugs, or have any suggestions please post below!

**NOTE: I did not add all the new features of the Update in this post. To see more, just join the server!**[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Donors get /speed?
Dacon, im a donor, but that's very advantageous. I suggest it to be taken down, speed I without a speed pot at all times is just horribly unfair. Maybe make a time limit of 2.5 minutes or so?

Hello, I'm a VIP on Kitpvp although I bought my rank with gems. Will my rank still be there? Will I get the commands like the others? Thanks In Advance~, Aqua

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Donors get /speed?
Dacon, im a donor, but that's very advantageous. I suggest it to be taken down, speed I without a speed pot at all times is just horribly unfair. Maybe make a time limit of 2.5 minutes or so?
The /speed command is modified, so even if you did /speed 10, it'd be the same as doing /speed 1.5ish - It's not really that fast, just a little boost.

Hello, I'm a VIP on Kitpvp although I bought my rank with gems. Will my rank still be there? Will I get the commands like the others? Thanks In Advance~, Aqua
Yes

David H.

Donator
Ratings
13 14
Dacon I do not have any of the donor command on the new kit pvp could this be fixed?
Thanks
David H. (IGN SHORTY_KIDD)

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Ima get started on kitpvp soon <3 can't wait to troll around
EDIT: @Dacon I need my legend rank still on all servers plesssss

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
I'm actually going to start playing on Kit-PvP again because of this. I'm doing great already.

Edit: Not sure how, but I am currently number 3 on the gems thing.

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
xDacon for parkour, i have a submitted parkour course on creative, and hope you could check it out. (Ign: TheCreeper789)
Wrong place to post, post in the Creative or Parkourse forums section.
EDIT: Oopsie double post :S

OneOfAKind

Donator
Ratings
I bought legend at the wrong time D: Just as you updated the KitPvp, I bough legend man, I was looking forward to the diamond armor :( but the voting crates are O.P. First time I did it, I got diamond leggings :D