Not open for further replies.

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
**PLEASE READ SO YOU ARE NOT CONFUSED** To start off with, this map is not a Parkourse map, but rather a Dropper map. I do understand that I am the first to submit a map world like this and more new things will come into place in the future to support more player-made Dropper maps (I hope). If you are looking for jump types in this map, you will not see any. Next, if you want to see my map, you must enter through the top of the dome, then you will be inside. Other than that, the outside would look rather unpleasing. Finally, I do send thanks for those who want to promote player-made Dropper maps and look forward for this being accepted.

samara1978

(My .png files won't work on here though they are under 2.0 MB. I tried dragging them on the text window and also tried using the "Upload a File" button. Both don't load my pictures of my plot. If you want to see them, msg me on Discord at Samara #0323)

You can visit my plot via /plot v samara1978 1

This map is mostly Medium depending on which pool of water you are aiming for.

There are no jumps.
[DOUBLEPOST=1522380153][/DOUBLEPOST]It seems that the photos are not appearing and some are. I couldn't see any of my photos while in the text editor, but only 3 of the 5 show up right now. I can msg you the other 2 (which have more detail than the other 3) via Discord.

Attachments

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
**PLEASE READ SO YOU ARE NOT CONFUSED** To start off with, this map is not a Parkourse map, but rather a Dropper map. I do understand that I am the first to submit a map world like this and more new things will come into place in the future to support more player-made Dropper maps (I hope). If you are looking for jump types in this map, you will not see any. Next, if you want to see my map, you must enter through the top of the dome, then you will be inside. Other than that, the outside would look rather unpleasing. Finally, I do send thanks for those who want to promote player-made Dropper maps and look forward for this being accepted.

samara1978

(My .png files won't work on here though they are under 2.0 MB. I tried dragging them on the text window and also tried using the "Upload a File" button. Both don't load my pictures of my plot. If you want to see them, msg me on Discord at Samara #0323)

You can visit my plot via /plot v samara1978 1

This map is mostly Medium depending on which pool of water you are aiming for.

There are no jumps.
[DOUBLEPOST=1522380153][/DOUBLEPOST]It seems that the photos are not appearing and some are. I couldn't see any of my photos while in the text editor, but only 3 of the 5 show up right now. I can msg you the other 2 (which have more detail than the other 3) via Discord.
I really hope this gets accepted as a dropper because it's so nice and would be my favorite dropper.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
You actually made a dropper map?! Very first one and even well built! I really hope this map makes it on the list. +1

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Wow I’m blown away, this map should definitely be added to the dropper section wow just wow XD +1

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
+999 Add this already xD

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Nice and definitely a plus 1

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Really nice map, hope it gets accepted!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
+1

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Samara,

We are now allowed to judge droppers so sorry xD. This dropper is being rejected. The only reason we are rejecting this dropper is because it is very short. It looks so nice. There is already an "Ocean" dropper map, but I believe that this one looks much nicer. If you maybe extend the length of this dropper, you can resubmit it! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.