the staff on this server are pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
while theres literal guys with kill aura on in warzone our trust staff here on manacube would rather worry about chat and its meanness and spam!
lol literally biased bullshit i said BEEP so i get muted for "HATE SPEECH" while this BigNath can say BEEPslayer all he wants with no repercussions?
Like do you BEEP even know what hatespeech is?
2020-01-01_03.34.36.png
2020-01-01_03.28.15.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
while theres literal guys with kill aura on in warzone our trust staff here on manacube would rather worry about chat and its meanness and spam!
lol literally biased bullshit i said fag so i get muted for "HATE SPEECH" while this BigNath can say niggaslayer all he wants with no repercussions?
Like do you retards even know what hatespeech is? View attachment 21568 View attachment 21569
You were muted for bypassing filter basically. I understand your anger but I believe next time you should be wiser with your words. I mean you did say a bad word which is not really recommended. Its ok to use some words once. But some words go beyond that limit which is the reason why you were muted. Instead of Arguing with the admins you should take this as a lesson to never say that word again. Arguing with the staff members do nothing other than mark scars for when you apply or a support ticket for they cannot trust you. I learned that arguing is the worst way to approach something especially if it is against someone who is more powerful that you. Please calm down and take this as a warning sign.
Best of luck
-CosmicLunaBunny

xEricL

MVP+
xEricL
xEricL
MVP+
Ratings
80 5
I understand your frustrations; however, there should have been repercussions. /helpop it next time. Staff can't see everything all at once. Reporting stuff like this with /helpop helps us out a lot.

Thanks
xEricL
Factions Mod+

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
//Warned for Hate Speech and disrespect in post.

Edited original post as well.

Ratings
//Warned for Hate Speech and disrespect in post.

Edited original post as well.
And why you lock that other thread before i could reply? You pansy. I WAS GIVINGG EXAMPLES OF WHAT I SAID AND WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID THATS NOT HATESPEECH is, and if i say im smoking a fag is that hatespeech? Like your ridiculous stop your little power trip.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hello there,

I can understand your frustration, however I would like to explain our side to you. The word you used is in fact a hateful and derogatory slur, which is why you were muted. The word that the player you mentioned and provided proof of, is also a derogatory and hateful slur - which falls under our umbrella category of speech, dubbed “Hate speech” - these punishments are far more severe to our punishments for excessive caps, as they tend to have more severe effects.

I totally understand why you would be frustrated if you were muted for one thing, and someone else wasn’t muted for another, despite both being equally as bad. However, as @xEricL correctly stated, we cannot see everything that goes on in chat - if you do see someone using language like this, you are more than welcome to DM a staff member, create a player report here on the forums, or use /helpop in-game to get the attention of a member of staff, and let them know what’s going on.

While I appreciate you “giving examples of what others have said”, there’s a better way to do this, and repeating those words is definitely not that.

Another thing you brought up that I’d like to clarify, is this:
and if i say im smoking a fag is that hatespeech?
We do take context into account - while this alone wouldn’t be hate speech, we certainly would ask you not to use this word, as only people in the UK and surrounding areas refer to cigarettes as this. ManaCube rules follow the American definitions of these words, so while yes to you, it may be harmless - to others it doesn’t have that same harmless effect.

If you’d like to discuss this, or anything else further, my DMs are always open and you’re more than welcome to vent your frustrations out there - I’d be happy to try to help you understand our views, if you help me understand yours in a respectful manner. You can contact me on discord [hallowqueen#2377], and given the circumstances of this, I will be discussing your warnings points with the admins and other SrMods, as I personally don’t believe you should have the hatespeech one on your record, if you promise not to use these words again, even when quoting. The disrespect one will remain however, given your rude approach to the above members of staff.

I will be locking this thread now to prevent any further arguments/flame wars, have a nice day/night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.