Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
When I play survival the only staff I see active is featuringaxienty [sorry if I spelled it wrong] she is really kind and sweet but she's the only one helping around there should be more than 1 helper online.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
<3 Ty Capp! I’m flattered :3 (I’ll pay you later LOL)
I’m only on as often as I am because I’m on school holidays and I’m a very antisocial person, so Minecraft works just fine for me! XD
However, you need to understand and respect the fact that other staff have lives of their own. (I don’t LOL)
School, jobs, even meeting up with family is very important. I know it’s frustrating to see someone spamming, harassing or even hacking and no staff being online to help (More specifically survival staff).) If I happen to not join at my normal time and no other survival staff are available, the best thing to do would be to grab some evidence for us of what you’re reporting, such as a video, screenshots, ect to make our job that one bit easier when punishing when we’re available. This seriously helps and trust me, it’s noted!
Thank you for all your kind words ily <33

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
Well Staff are very busy people, to the point were they have to be looking at forum posts and the discord and the server I think staff could put some time in the Survival server but people that didn't apply for Survival don't have perms there so until there are more survival staff some staff aren't gonna always be online Just keep in mind they are hard working people checking the forums, discord and server so I keep in mind to respect them because there making the server experience amazing for you -Swwipe Islands MVP