kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Welcome to my guide about the gamemode parkourse on Manacube, in this guide I will try to cover everything this gamemode has to offer.
After you join parkour you will be placed at spawn from where you will be able to do a variety of things but if you just want to start parkouring, all you need to do is open your menu by right clicking the endportalframe.
upload_2018-6-20_14-2-15.png

In that menu click on one of the 3 highlighted wool blocks shown in the picture above, green standing for easy maps, yellow for medium maps and red for hard maps. I would recommend starting on easy maps if you are new to parkour.
After clicking on the green wool this menu should pop up, it lets you chose what map you would like to warp to, red panels being maps you haven't beat before and green pannels being maps you have already completed.
Then click the compass, just ignore the clock for now it isn't important when you start.
Why can't I acces Expert/Insane maps?
You need the rank "Skilled" or higher to acces those maps
What are cubits?
Cubits are used to buy stuff from the Store.
1cubit = 1$
What do Banners do?
You can use the command /hat to wear them!
My checkpoint is set midair, help!
You can either type /spawn and restart the map or you can try and call a staff member to set it on a block for you.
How do I set checkpoints on my Parkour map?
Just put a sign down with "checkpoint" on it, if your map gets accepted staff will make them work.
How do I get mana?
You can get mana by voting/parkour/droppers/spawn parkour/shop
for beating an easy map you will earn 15 mana. Medium-30 / Hard-60 / Expert-100 / Insane-200
I'm not getting any mana from completing maps help!

You are probably in the practice world where you don't earn rewards for beating maps.
upload_2018-6-20_14-20-18.png

Warps you to the maps of that difficulty which are: Easy Medium Hard Expert Insane.
(you need rank Skilled or higher to acces Expert and Insane maps)

Same as the colored wool blocks above but they warp you to the practice world where you can fly and practice maps but you can't earn rewards. For Expert and Insane maps you require a vip or higher.

Brings you to the portals to warp to challenge maps. Kind of useless as you can acces this over the warp menu, choosing a map and then choosing the clock instead of the compass.

Brings you to the donator maps, you need to be vip or higher to acces these maps.

Warps you to the map maker world where you can claim a plot. More to this under the "Your own Parkour" section.

Warps you to the dropper maps. More to this under the "Droppers" section.

Brings you to the Champion maps, which are long, amazing looking maps. More to these under the "Champion maps" section.

Warps you to the Lounge area, which is just a litle area you can walk around and explore.

If you would like to vote and earn some rewards type /vote in the ingame chat from there you can click on the links to automatically open your web browser and bring you to the voting page, if clicking on them doesen't work you can always just copy the adress into your search bar.
Additionally you can go to this link: https://manacube.com/vote to have all 5 links on 1 page.
What do you get from voting?
For one vote you will receive a vote Treasure key and 0.02 cubits, as you can vote on all links once per day, that's 5 keys and 0.10 cubits in total!
What do vote keys do?
If you type /spawn and walk straight forward you will come to a vote chest where you can use your keys.
The rewards you can get are:

50mana / 100mana / 200mana / 250mana / 1 Enderpearl / A random banner.
The better the reward the rarer it is.
Banners are used as hats with the /hat command.
And what are cubits?
Cubits is a currency on Manacube which you can get by voting, watching ads or placing top5 on the monthly voting leaderboards.
0.02 per vote

0.01 per ad
20 if you are top5 / 15 if it's a tie
1 Cubit = 1$ to spend on the Manacube store, which can be found here: https://store.manacube.com/
So if you would like a donator rank like vip but you don't want to spend real money, you better start saving cubits! Cubits also sell for a good amount to other players.
Mana is the main currency on Manacube parkour and can be used to buy all sorts of things. To access the shop click the nether star in your hotbar.
upload_2018-6-20_15-18-35.png

The Ranks shop where you can upgrade you Ingame rank Noob-!CHAMPION! every new rank will be more expensive than the last one. You can't skip ranks, so there is no need to save up mana and try to skip ranks.If you want a full chart of all ranks go to my other guide: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-ranks-cost-chart.27566/

Here you can buy trails with mana which you can equip with /trails.

If you've got a pet you can summon it here, pets cost real money though and are only available at certain times to purchase.

Here you can buy hat's for mana which you can equip with /hat.

You can buy costumes for mana in this menu.
If you would like to make your own parkour map use your warp tool to warp to map maker world. Once there type /plot auto to claim a plot and then type /plot home to get to your plot. On your plot you can do whatever you want as long as it is appropriate. You have permanent acces to worldedit aswell.
If you would like a barrier block just type /barrier. If you want to set a checkpoint to your parkour map just put down a sign with "checkpoint" on it. If your map gets accepted staff with make them work.
If you built a cool Parkour map and would like to submit it go to:https://forums.manacube.com/forums/parkour-submissions/ and create a new thread, make sure to have a look at the submission format and try to follow it!
https://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
/hub sends you to the hub.
/spawn sends you to spawn.
/plot visit [name] [plot number] warps you to a plot.
/plot home [number] warps you to your own plot.
/helpop [message] Sends a message to all staff. Don't abuse this command!
/report [player] reason] Sends a report message to all staff.
/race invite [name] [mana] Invites someone to a race.
/staff Lists all staff.
/profile Shows your stats.

Parkour also has a few Dropper maps which you can play. Simply open your warp menu and click the hopper to get there. The first 3 Sections all players can acces for the other ones you need a donator rank.
Dropper maps have an Initial reward and a Repeat reward. The Initial reward is the reward you get for beating the dropper for the very first time. After that you will always get the repeat reward.
Droppers are also being accepted as parkour maps now.
If you use your warp menu and click the nether star you will be warped to some portals to Champion courses. These courses are really long and kind of hard maps with great rewards. But you can only get the reward for each single map once every48h. After you beat a map your time and deaths will be broadcasted to the whole server. Your timer still keeps counting after you logout so try and do it all in one sitting if possible!

I hope this guide helped you. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask me ingame/Discord or any staff member. I'll be expanding this guide and if you have any Suggestions feel free to comment them.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
great guide but you forgot a lot of the donator course sections.

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Kudos to me for coming up with the idea... no jk This is very informative, great job c: