TheElitPlays - Build Team Application

Ratings
  • About you
I am a real hard work ,when I start a new project I like to see it to the end I am also very friendly and I also like to think I got a funny side to me to.
What is your Minecraft username? TheElitPlays

How old are you? 15

Country or Timezone south africa

What is your Discord username? The ElitePlay #9155

How many hours do you have on the creative server? 6 but i have A mass build on my plot

Your skills
MY skills would be build mass stickers with little to a lot of detailed and what I most of only struggle with is a modern theme builds

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team Both I can work i team and solo i dont really perfer the one over the other but i best at building ones i get a idare and start build and trying out things with others

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at Big nature and middevle themes and my weaks wout most probly would be decor in moden theme builds and moden in genral

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? yes

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) Yes on an older server which was shut down as because of hacking and then was fully shut down othere reasons the name

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
https://imgur.com/a/BCXAyUA
i have no other build at the momnet

Last edited:

Kanye

MVP+
KrazyClay
KrazyClay
MVP+
Ratings
14 4
Good build but you may need to have more than one picture.

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
It's is their build check their plot and I think they check that stuff when reviewing.