TheMoneyMan - Build Team Application

About you

What is your Minecraft username? the_money_man

How old are you? 14

Country or Timezone Mountain

What is your Discord username? money#3341

How many hours do you have on the creative server?

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team If the build is small I like working alone but if the build is huge then I like having help
But most of the time im faster alone because i always get confused when people say parts of a building i dont remember that much and it just gets confusing

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at Im best at Medieval.

Im weakest at Western

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? Not really but im a fast learner

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) No, I have a passion for building and ive always wanted to be on a build team, i just love building and all my friends say im great at it!

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJ5Ruh5bN6ayHTxI9KncuS1v-4T04PeuYfGT3OysUHk/edit?usp=sharing

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Hello TheMoneyMan.

I have read through your application and I see that you haven't put enough detail into answering questions. You not only use minimal detail, but you also have failed to answer some of the questions completely. More detail is needed before it is even worth the staff looking at it.

The google docs portfolio lacks any large-scale or intricate builds, thus doesn't show much potential. Add more pictures of your builds, or build more detailed projects to add to your portfolio.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you are the right person for what ManaCube is looking for, so I'm going to have to give you a -1