jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
there is a player on creative (this is not a report) who always annoys me, when I want to do that certain activity, they will say "Ugh Emilios here" or "Don't add him, he's an idiot, just deny him. He ruins RPs".
It's really annoying. I wish there was Staff to Moderate Roleplays.

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Sounds unfair. Not to say its ok for him to say these things, but wouldn't you think there is something you did to upset him? Like any reason at all?

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Sounds unfair. Not to say its ok for him to say these things, but wouldn't you think there is something you did to upset him? Like any reason at all?
No I havent been mean to them..... Im confused why they are always mad at me

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
there is a player on creative (this is not a report) who always annoys me, when I want to do that certain activity, they will say "Ugh Emilios here" or "Don't add him, he's an idiot, just deny him. He ruins RPs".
It's really annoying. I wish there was Staff to Moderate Roleplays.
Not going to lie here Bly. While I feel bad for your situation. I must say, this is a fairly useless post. If they're consistently bothering/targeting you. You should report it. However, you say you won't do it. All you did was address the issue that we as a community cannot resolve. Talk to the staff about this issue. Hope this gets fixed though.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I don't see why you don't just report him. If he's being mean, you have every right to report him. Saying that you won't will not help you very much.

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
I think you should report them for bullying. It's clear they're bothering you and making you feel bad about yourself, this shouldn't be tolerated.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
That doesn't sound very nice!

I hope you find a staff member to help deal with the situation. Seeing these sort of interactions in Manacube is disheartening-- not a whole lot, but still disheartening. If he isn't willing to talk about what happened that made him feel that way, then I can only say that staff needs to be requested to help you out.

I wish you the best, friend!
I think you should report them for bullying. It's clear they're bothering you and making you feel bad about yourself, this shouldn't be tolerated.
I don't see why you don't just report him. If he's being mean, you have every right to report him. Saying that you won't will not help you very much.
Not going to lie here Bly. While I feel bad for your situation. I must say, this is a fairly useless post. If they're consistently bothering/targeting you. You should report it. However, you say you won't do it. All you did was address the issue that we as a community cannot resolve. Talk to the staff about this issue. Hope this gets fixed though.
Thanks everyone, thought this thread was dead.
I kind of resolved issues with them.. I didn't talk to that person for a long time then I kind of just msged "hello" on discord each day.. turns out he's being a lot more nice :p

Geist

MVP+
Azyyie
Azyyie
MVP+
Ratings
I'm curious to know why he was being mean then? Was it just a misunderstanding...?