Things I want added or changed to kit

ChessNotCheckers

MVP
ChessNotCheckers
ChessNotCheckers
MVP
Ratings
22 2
My favorite server on Manacube is Kitpvp, I love it and it is amazing, but it could still use some changes.

1. Kit Pvp needs a reset. This season has been dragged on way to long, and i believe a reset will bring many new players and entice old players to come back.
2. Add normal anvils back: This might sound weird but one of my favorite memories back in the day was fishing in kit pvp for enchant books with some friends. Without anvils, there is no point in fishing anymore. Also I see no downside to having anvils and their normal function.
3. Have the Anti Cheat be able to give harsher punishments such as temp bans. Staff can't always be on to ban hackers, and many of them are kicked by the anti cheat multiple times. This doesn't help much, because they just come right back on. If a player is kicked multiple times by the anti cheat, then it should be able to automatically give them a temporary ban, which solves the issue of hackers. The Anti cheat is very good at telling the difference between hackers and normal players, so there should be no downside.
4. Add another player vault: I have so much stuff and I know other people do too. One more vault would help keep everything organized!
5. Add some more chests and rewards: All the other servers are getting limited time crates and keys, while kit only has the voting keys and ancient keys. This would bring a greater profit to the server, and offer more to the players.
6. Cash rewards for leader boards? I know this one is a bit of a stretch, but if top kills of the month or something like that had a small reward, then it would bring more competition and players to kit.
7. Add diamond armor back: It adds more competition and something to grind towards! Also it makes going on kill streaks easier, adding more of a thrill to the game!

Leave your ideas in the comments, and let me know if you agree with me! Maybe if enough of us agree we can get something changed!!!

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Also some ideas to add on to his...

1. Get rid of hunger: It's pretty pointless.

2. Fix the lag: KitPvP on this server is great, like seriously. One of the main reasons all the old players keep sticking around is because the experience on this server is like none other. However one of the major drawbacks of this server is the lag. With the playerbase being at an all-time high, right now is probably the best time to try and popularize kitpvp.

3. Remove the level cap at 5000.

4. Bring back some commands such as ./duel and ./ah. However dueling on here would be pretty pointless unless the lag gets fixed. Integrating some commands such as ./marry would be pretty cool as well.

5. Get rid of ./Kit Fight item drops.

ChessNotCheckers

MVP
ChessNotCheckers
ChessNotCheckers
MVP
Ratings
22 2
Also some ideas to add on to his...

1. Get rid of hunger: It's pretty pointless.

2. Fix the lag: KitPvP on this server is great, like seriously. One of the main reasons all the old players keep sticking around is because the experience on this server is like none other. However one of the major drawbacks of this server is the lag. With the playerbase being at an all-time high, right now is probably the best time to try and popularize kitpvp.

3. Remove the level cap at 5000.

4. Bring back some commands such as ./duel and ./ah. However dueling on here would be pretty pointless unless the lag gets fixed. Integrating some commands such as ./marry would be pretty cool as well.

5. Get rid of ./Kit Fight item drops.
Great Suggestions! I agree on all of them!!!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Ratings
My favorite server on Manacube is Kitpvp, I love it and it is amazing, but it could still use some changes.

3. Have the Anti Cheat be able to give harsher punishments such as temp bans. Staff can't always be on to ban hackers, and many of them are kicked by the anti cheat multiple times. This doesn't help much, because they just come right back on. If a player is kicked multiple times by the anti cheat, then it should be able to automatically give them a temporary ban, which solves the issue of hackers. The Anti cheat is very good at telling the difference between hackers and normal players, so there should be no downside.

Leave your ideas in the comments, and let me know if you agree with me! Maybe if enough of us agree we can get something changed!!!
I feel like they should leave the Anti-cheat as it is, mainly because there have been some players in the past including me once who have been kicked for some unknown reason. So if they added the auto-ban system, the players would end up being temp banned eventually without being able to provide proof that they aren't hacking due to them being forced off the server. My solution really for getting onto the hackers, is to recruit more active KitPvP staff because right now there's only 1 Mod who is properly active on the server. I do understand that recruiting suitable staff takes time but I'm sure there's people who are knowledgeable about PvP who can benefit the server.

I do agree with everything else that has been put on here and hope that something will happen soon. <3

I hope this made sense, though I'm sure there's ways to go about what I have said.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I feel like they should leave the Anti-cheat as it is, mainly because there have been some players in the past including me once who have been kicked for some unknown reason. So if they added the auto-ban system, the players would end up being temp banned eventually without being able to provide proof that they aren't hacking due to them being forced off the server. My solution really for getting onto the hackers, is to recruit more active KitPvP staff because right now there's only 1 Mod who is properly active on the server. I do understand that recruiting suitable staff takes time but I'm sure there's people who are knowledgeable about PvP who can benefit the server.

I hope this made sense, though I'm sure there's ways to go about what I have said.
I completely agree with you to be honest

ChessNotCheckers

MVP
ChessNotCheckers
ChessNotCheckers
MVP
Ratings
22 2

I do agree with everything else that has been put on here and hope that something will happen soon. <3

I was thinking if it picked up on someone getting kicked 5 times in 5 minutes or something like that. That way the actual players wouldn't have a problem.

Ratings
I was thinking if it picked up on someone getting kicked 5 times in 5 minutes or something like that. That way the actual players wouldn't have a problem.
If that's the case, then I feel like it would work fairly well. I do think the staff will think differently though due to them needing proof for all the bans they make on players.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
If that's the case, then I feel like it would work fairly well. I do think the staff will think differently though due to them needing proof for all the bans they make on players.
Yea I can agree with this, I don’t think the Anticheat will change to act in this way, but I like all of the other ideas here and really agree! Definitely the hunger getting removed and Kit getting a reset. The reset should be priority but man the hunger really needs to get removed.

ChessNotCheckers

MVP
ChessNotCheckers
ChessNotCheckers
MVP
Ratings
22 2
Yea I can agree with this, I don’t think the Anticheat will change to act in this way, but I like all of the other ideas here and really agree! Definitely the hunger getting removed and Kit getting a reset. The reset should be priority but man the hunger really needs to get removed.
Thanks for your opinion!