This is hard to say..

fluffy1209

Ratings
Congrats Man! Dont Let Anyone Make Fun Of You Or Be Rude To You. You Are Brave To Share This And Thats Good! Good Luck With The Relationship. And Don't Be Shy Be Brave! ;)

Ratings
first of congratulations for coming out its probably a really hard thing to do,, just know the server is very supportive of everyones good decisions, but im happy for you and best wishs for you and your boyfriend

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
We don't mind gays m8. you're good with us still!

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
:)

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
to be honest, i'm proud that you're gay. the only reason why you're scared of saying so is because of social media and whatnot.
i'm a furry and I embrace it...! what i'm trying to say is: don't let social media tell you to do or not to do.

also welcome to the LGBT+ club, may I take your order?

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
to be honest, i'm proud that you're gay. the only reason why you're scared of saying so is because of social media and whatnot.
i'm a furry and I embrace it...! what i'm trying to say is: don't let social media tell you to do or not to do.

also welcome to the LGBT+ club, may I take your order?
Hi ex-wife
[DOUBLEPOST=1469570888][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you every1, I'm not on much since I see that most people hate me here on MV cuz apparently im annoying (don't know how no1 explains why) I'm actually trying to act "normal" whatever the fuck that is..it's stupid how people don't see that everybody are weird,annoying,stupid,etc..I also find it annoying people constantly judging me by my voice, don't just judge some1 you don't know by there voice, please..it makes you look like some autistic retard seriously xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571055,1469570687][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done for sharing this with us Jason. Welcome to the club ;)
I hope everything goes well with you and your boyfriend <3
What club..
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571088][/DOUBLEPOST]
What Drakey said, use protection.
Funny mate...ha ha ha
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571163][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are so strong to be able to come out like this. It was a pain to come out as a lesbian last year to my mom, but thankfully she was accepting. It is hard coming out as part of the LGBT+ community but it feels amazing when you do, to know you are accepted by friends and family. I haven't told my relatives because they support traditional marriages but it is nice to feel accepted by my mother. Don't let anyone discourage you for being who you are!

-Manyrain
What the fuck is lgbt+
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571215][/DOUBLEPOST] Thank you amber c: ❤️(Fuck finger here)❤️
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571255][/DOUBLEPOST]
what a great evening today
Yeeeee????
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571349][/DOUBLEPOST]
but youre 7?

But grats jason :D (y)
Thank you HESSU da kat..and yes I am 7
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, hard to say, but everything still the same!
It's not really the same being in a relationship and constantly having to move houses to be able to be with my family and hang out with my friends
[DOUBLEPOST=1469571518][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am actually late, but Congratulations Jason :) I know that you are having a great time with your boyfriend & that! Thank you for being the greatest cousin :D
Thank you Max! :p

Last edited:

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Hello George, can you please stop saying that I'm weird "stop being weird Jason" ffs let me be myself for once..I ask Felix almost everyday (on skype or Ye) if you or other people on ts have been talking about me, and you have. stop talking behind my back (please) it's fucking painful and it's like being bullied..this is what I have heard from Felix.."there is something wrong with him" "he is just fucking weird" and some more shit which I can't be bothered to type in cuz I'm currently on my phone typing this..about the thing me following you around, I was doing it for fun cuz I was bored af... and the thing about me having a "crush" on you, it was a joke so you clearly got pranked (IDFK) but yea please stop it...thanks

@Drakey

P.s wtf does that mean 'use protection'

Last edited:

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
hey Jason, good luck man. I have Graidy, and you have someone. we're all human.
(Except trump que semi-flame war jkjk)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
You are so brave to tell us this. It might be hard to you to say it but... we are ALL Humans and it is normal. One of my friends is Lesbian. It was very hard for her to tell me and some other people. But we all accept it. And we all accept you! Well Thanks for telling us! Congrats! BEST LUCK FOR YOU

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
It is the gay community.. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and all the other sexualities and identifications before have, ya know.​
Yes
[DOUBLEPOST=1469619987][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey Jason, good luck man. I have Graidy, and you have someone. we're all human.
(Except trump que semi-flame war jkjk)
O Ye trump isn't human
[DOUBLEPOST=1469620602,1469619935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes
[DOUBLEPOST=1469619987][/DOUBLEPOST]
O Ye trump isn't human
What you think Donald trump looks like:
image.jpeg
what he really looks like:
image.jpeg

Wednesday

Ratings
33 1
As if, gg Jason:)

What does Felix think of this tho o;

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
Its okay. No one is going to bully you.:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1469661773,1469661403][/DOUBLEPOST] 1825kw.jpg