This is it

Mrgrapper

Dedicated Member
Ratings
64 8
Since I am a total fool. It's time to tell you the final due date and what's going to happen. I am super sorry for telling you the same things over and over again I'm sorry for that but it's been part of my plan muahahahah.JK so the rules of this is 1. 1 claim per party 2. Dont grief places that have not been claimed 3. If there is a spot being built dont destroy it you know what I can do not meaning abuse etc I can do /inspect. There will be a board of events that will be going on cause this will be a FESTIVAL the theme for this year is beach party so in that case I recommend bringing a beach shovel and buckets cause there may be a special event that will change the place forever no pressure. The entry fee is 10k for one claim and 1 claim only the due date is before it during summer so the theme makes sense the place will look so good and colorful cause we all like color right well I have a team of builders and now we just need a space far far away from claims builds etc I hope you guys are excited tho. There are 4 zones like shopping district game district art district and event district. The shopping district already tells what it's about. The art district will be claimed by use aka whose party I'm in those who have art they want to show then we will have a auction. The event district will be wear all the events happen except for the final day this festival will happen every year or every important holiday. I can't wait to see you guys there <3 -mrgrapper

Last edited: