This needs to stop..

Ratings
21 2
the toxicity level on KitPvP has rised above the charts in here. Everyday on the server I see people using profanity against each other, calling people p****s just because they don’t fight , and even when a player askes for help. We need to make a change , a stop , an ending to toxcity KitPvP! We need to start caring about others and not just ourselves in this game. Yes we all get mad it’s life either go talk to a staff member about it or just don’t use that anger on someone else. Please let’s make a change to this toxicity this KitPvP community is very toxic everyday when I log in and when I log off.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
I think there is a section for this stuff, but nevermind. Swearing is allowed on that server I believe I play there all the time and see it as well. I agree 100% about the toxicity level there, calling other players p***ies is just not acceptable for a pvp server, it does happen all the time and it is quite normalized, but they mean it in a disrespectful manner which I do believe that is against the rules in the rules section. Of course players will get angry and such but again I fully agree with you that it is let too far. The issue is that this stuff is normalized and people need to see another side to it.

I'm also calling out the fact I'm suprised this post has this many views (46) and hasn't gotten one reply other than me. I am calling out all bystanders. Stand up for players geez! You could make good friends that will last!

I feel like that would follow under bullying/harassment
https://forums.manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

Last edited:

Geist

MVP+
Azyyie
Azyyie
MVP+
Ratings
I feel like people just think that this is what pvp servers are like and its normalized. It doesn't have to be though.. It can be fun and a healthy environment..

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
Swearing is allowed and btw it's normal in a pvp gamemode that certain people get toxic if they get killed or if someone trashtalks to them that their "ez" or a "runner". It's not that you can put a stop to this because people won't ever stop this i think

Ayrz

MVP
Ayrz
Ayrz
MVP
Ratings
Toxicity is a result of competitiveness, as long as it does not break guidelines, it is okay to have within KitPVP.

StoredStuff

VIP+
Sadges
Sadges
VIP+
Ratings
If you find yourself being disturbed by the players behavior, you can simply mute the player by executing the command ignore
EG:
/ignore storedstuff

pls don't ignore me tho ;(

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
If you find yourself being disturbed by the players behavior, you can simply mute the player by executing the command ignore
EG:
/ignore storedstuff

pls don't ignore me tho ;(
Doesn't solve the problem, though.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
the toxicity level on KitPvP has rised above the charts in here. Everyday on the server I see people using profanity against each other, calling people p****s just because they don’t fight , and even when a player askes for help. We need to make a change , a stop , an ending to toxcity KitPvP! We need to start caring about others and not just ourselves in this game. Yes we all get mad it’s life either go talk to a staff member about it or just don’t use that anger on someone else. Please let’s make a change to this toxicity this KitPvP community is very toxic everyday when I log in and when I log off.
I AGREE! And the toxicity should definitely stop !

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
Swearing Is Allowed on All Gamemodes Except Skyblock I do Agree toxic people are horrible but swearing is allowed - Swwipe Islands/Parkour Player

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Swearing Is Allowed on All Gamemodes Except Skyblock I do Agree toxic people are horrible but swearing is allowed - Swwipe Islands/Parkour Player
That is benign swearing; this thread is talking about directed swearing which can be considered disrespect which is not allowed.

LiterallyJack

ELITE
LiterallyJack
LiterallyJack
ELITE
Ratings
41 3
I agree it needs to be calmed down. Players can get very angry at times which is okay, I have myself got angry at times when I've been killed multiple times but I believe people should learn that calling someone mean names is not okay and could get you into trouble, I see it sometimes when a good player joins the server and wins in a fight against someone with a higher level, the higher level says "You're hacking" and calls out for hacks which is also kind of wrong. We have /helpop and /report for a reason. I honestly am not as good as some of the players on here but I have learnt that calling people out for things is not worth it.

Another issue with hackusating or calling people out for hacks is that if they ARE hacking, they will either turn it off when you say about it or will keep it on but be on the lookout for staff as they know that they are being watched. It can cause the hacker to get away with what there doing if you have not recorded them yourself and they could easily do it again.

When being in a fight with someone and you win or lose. Just say "Good fight" or "gg" and continue playing.

Anyways, hope you all are having a good day so far and thanks for reading.

~ Jack (GingerNinjaJ)