Accepted Throne Room by Cashisgr8 (Easy/Medium) (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashisgr8

ELITE
Cashisgr8
Cashisgr8
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
-Cashisgr8

-Throne Room

1569892668614.png

1569892691246.png

1569892717243.png

1569892747296.png

/plot visit Cashisgr8 1

The original thread: https://www.manacube.com/threads/throne-room-by-cashisgr8-easy-medium.47369/

2 Checkpoints, 41 Jumps (The sign in the picture says 42, but I changed a jump after the screenshot was taken).

Updates:
-I added ice and fence jumps where ladder jumps were most repetitive, as well as removed the speedV skip.
-I added some decoration to the ceiling and a little more lighting to the throne.
Another Edit: some vines have been added to the walls, denser in the beginning and less dense farther into the room.

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5. This would be good for a medium, but easy is definitely not suitable. There's one jump I noticed (from the ladder to the "rip w-tappers" block) that's a bit too hard for a medium though, so you could try to nerf that. The build isn't bad, but you haven't changed anything since the previous review from what I saw. It appears you've removed some ladders, but they still dominate the course, so you could always try to do some trapdoor/fence gate/bed/soul sand/slime/water jumps.

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
-Cashisgr8

-Throne Room

View attachment 18340

View attachment 18341

View attachment 18342

View attachment 18343

/plot visit Cashisgr8 1

The original thread: https://www.manacube.com/threads/throne-room-by-cashisgr8-easy-medium.47369/

2 Checkpoints, 41 Jumps (The sign in the picture says 42, but I changed a jump after the screenshot was taken).

Updates:
-I added ice and fence jumps where ladder jumps were most repetitive, as well as removed the speedV skip.
-I added some decoration to the ceiling and a little more lighting to the throne.
Another Edit: some vines have been added to the walls, denser in the beginning and less dense farther into the room.
ok

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
2019-10-01_17.14.24.png

I've just found a skip in your map. You can jump straight from the ice to the end (on the left), skipping 13 jumps. This can be easily fixed by adding a barrier wall under the correct path to block any access from below the intended parkour.

Cashisgr8

ELITE
Cashisgr8
Cashisgr8
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
View attachment 18366

I've just found a skip in your map. You can jump straight from the ice to the end (on the left), skipping 13 jumps. This can be easily fixed by adding a barrier wall under the correct path to block any access from below the intended parkour.
This skip (along with a few others) are fixed now, presumably by a moderator (Edit: Kat did, thanks!) because I know I didn't fix them myself.

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Cashisgr8,

I am happy to tell you that your map is being accepted as an easy! The theme is original, because although we have several maps related to castles, this is the only specific castle room theme. The build is good, and it does look more decorative and appealing than your previous submission. The parkour has also improved in the sense that it fits the difficulty more than it did before, and there is definitely more variety in the jumps. I did patch a couple of exploits as you mentioned above (I've had this reply in progress for an extended period of time do to irl issues lol) and I've nerfed a jump so that it fits the difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.