AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Your map submission does not match the attached plot. Please repost the submission with the correct map link and preferably some screenshots ;D

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
379 3
Your map submission does not match the attached plot. Please repost the submission with the correct map link and preferably some screenshots ;D
Thank you for telling me, I never would have seen my mistake. How you get there is /plot home ILeftTheGame_ 6 In Creative.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

The map didn't look that great, honestly. If there was more in there I might reconsider. Also, it's not very clear which direction you are meant to be going and I would probably have got lost if I couldn't fly. Also, I think the map is too difficult to be easy but also not long enough to medium. If I were you I would add signs telling people where to go, make it longer and make the inside look more interesting. Other then that the parkour was nice and varied. Good luck

Just to clarify this is NOT an automatic rejection but just my opinion ;D

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
379 3

The map didn't look that great, honestly. If there was more in there I might reconsider. Also, it's not very clear which direction you are meant to be going and I would probably have got lost if I couldn't fly. Also, I think the map is too difficult to be easy but also not long enough to medium. If I were you I would add signs telling people where to go, make it longer and make the inside look more interesting. Other then that the parkour was nice and varied. Good luck

Just to clarify this is NOT an automatic rejection but just my opinion ;D
Hi, I made it a little longer and I put signs of where to go in some places players might not know where to go. Please check it out again and give me your opinion!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ILeftTheGame_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really interesting/original, because there is already some mountain maps. The build is not really good, it's not attractive from the outside. The parkour is not really good too, it's pretty repetitive and confusing. I'm sure you can do better !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.