TimeGuard Tournament

sillllllllllllll

VIP
sillllllllllllll
sillllllllllllll
VIP
Ratings
WhatsApp Image 2020-01-14 at 16.23.39.jpeg

As you may already know, I am organizing a parkour tournament. At the moment, I'm making a big parkour map. It will be medium difficulty, but with more jumps. Joining the tournament costs 200 mana or 0.04 cubits.

How does it work?
You will get 5 minutes to complete the course. If you fall into the void, you will tp back to the last block that you touched. If you don't tp back, you may fly back to the last block you were on. The player that finishes the parkour as fastest will win (I will time it). If you don't finish within 5 minutes, you are out of the game, and you can't win anymore. Don't worry, the parkour won't be hard, so everybody will probably make it within 5 minutes. The map is on /plot v Sillllllllllllll 6. (I have got 14 L's in my name)

Rules
- You are not allowed to use /speed, or something that makes you go faster / jump higher.
- Don't skip jumps by flying to the next block (I will watch you while you're doing the course).
- You are not allowed to join with alts.
- Be nice to the other people.

What can you win?
The winner will get 2000 mana. If a lot of people will join the tournament, the amount you can win will get higher.

How can I join?
If you would like to join the tournament, you can reply to this post with your minecraft username, message me on discord, or message me in-game. You should pay me right before you start. If you want to pay me earlier, make sure to take a screenshot, so I know you actually paid.

The tournament will start in a few days. I will give you updates when exactly it will start. The tournament takes 1 week. If you want to, you can still join if the tournament already started. If you wanna play the course, message me when you see me online. We can also arrange a specific time for you if you wish. Everyone that joined, will get their own sign on the leaderboard (see attachments). If you've got any questions, feel free to DM me on the forums, discord, or in-game! Have a good day! :))

Attachments

Last edited:

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
ELITE
Ratings
595 26
If you want to keep people from flying, you can change the plot to survival mode.

sillllllllllllll

VIP
sillllllllllllll
sillllllllllllll
VIP
Ratings
The tournament starts today (17 jan), and it will end in 1 week (24 jan). If you wanna do your round, msg me when you see me online! (GMT timezone for me)

PS:
People can still join if they want!