To New Skyblock User's and What to do! (Oasis: what to do?)

skisam

skisam
skisam
Ratings
✦ Hello again!

You're most likely here for what to do on skyblock! I am mainly making this because of the new realm releasing tomorrow. You might know some of this, or you might not! Let's get started!

NOTE: This is for what to do first on skyblock. NOT, what do to overall.

#1) Vote!
This one is by far the most beneficial thing you can do on any skyblock server! Voting is helping to recognize more servers on websites to increasing visiting rates of that server. If you vote, they reward you with a vote crate. The voting command is /vote. When you type that command in chat, it will show 6 links. They all bring you to the same site because it links up to the main minesaga website, I don't know why they do this, so you only need to click one link. Voting is very easy, put in your IGN and verify! Then wait instant/seconds and the crate will receive in your inventory, simple right click the ground and receive rewards! ✦
The reason this is very good is from the rewards that can come out of them! Things that can come out of crates can be..
✦ Spawners
✦ Mana
✦ Hoppers
✦ Mcmmo Credits (Later Explained)
✦ & a lot more ✦

NOTE: You may only vote once every 24 hours on the 6 links. Some of them might be 12 hours, but just wait 24 each so they dont mess up the voting times.

----------------------------------#2) Jobs! ----------------------------------

If you haven't already, please visit my thread on jobs on skyblock. It gives a full overview of how jobs work and what they do

✪ - https://manacube.com/threads/jobs-info-whats-your-favorite-job.44391/

When you start an island, pick 3 jobs you think are the best for you, picking jobs can increase your money substantially, and help progress your island a lot!

----------------------------------#3) Mcmmo! ----------------------------------
I haven't really talked about this a lot because it's pretty complicated if you have no idea what it is. I might go in detail with this in another thread later on, but hears a brief overview to help increase your knowledge!

> Mcmmo is a leveling plugin implemented in some skyblock servers. This is to help it become more fun to users

> You can get a lot more info on this with the /mcmmo command in game!

Mcmmo has broken down specific skills you typically do in Minecraft! Like fishing, swords, axes, farming, and more. As you do one of the skills provided, or other Via. /mcmmo, As you level a certain skill up. It levels it up, as you level that skill up, you can unlock certain ability's for that skill. Take acrobatics for an example. Acrobatics can be leveled up by literally taking fall damage over and over again. You can level up very fast from this. I suggest you watch a YouTube video for more explanation of how to build a acrobatics farm. As you level that skill up, an ability called "Rolling" increases. Rolling negates ALL fall damage whenever you fall, this can be very usefully if you accidentally fall and you somehow get a Roll.

That is just one example of mcmmo, and theirs tons more with it!

-----

✦ Thank you for reading! Sorry it's so short, It's very late :mc_26-0:

Might add on to this!​

skisam

skisam
skisam
Ratings
I love the guide, I needed the insight since I am hitting it hard tomorrow on Skyblock, Excited to get started on a Truly Fresh Server.
Don’t be nervous/ stressed about moving to skyblock, you can always look on YouTube for more in-depth guides! Have fun on the new realm, I’ll see you there.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Thank you for the guide! It's really helpful and in detail, and that's very, very useful for new players. I'll be sure to share this around!

Fewuser

Naughtality
Naughtality
Ratings
3 1
One thing you might want to mention is /tf its a very useful tool to use when building/Mining. You can get it from voting or if you purchase vip+ you can use fly.