Rejected To the tower (PARKOUR MAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
-1 Unfortunately we already have tower maps, and floating islands are very unoriginal, some of the jumps are very repetitive too... Good Luck!

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
-1 The theme is unoriginal and there are a lot of floating jumps, and as said before it is very repetitive

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

Negatives:
  • The builds aren't necessarily bad, just basic
  • The parkour is repetitive, with TONS of ladder jumps
  • The theme is unoriginal, as there's quite a few tower themed maps
  • The parkour is floating a lot, which makes the map look somewhat messy
Suggestions:
I don't think this map will be accepted due to the unoriginal theme. I suggest you scrap this one and start with a new map, choosing a better theme. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Dwuif,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is highly unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to towers (Tower, EndTowers, ShanghaiTower.)
The tower is well-done, so good job on that! However, it does resemble some of the towers from maps that I've previously mentioned. The fact that you used floating islands (which are an unoriginal concept) makes the map look messy. Try making the structures closer together so that it looks better! The builds are accurate, so good job on that!
The parkour is quite repetitive with the same jumps being used. I recommend incorporating different jump styles throughout the entire map. You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The parkour is also mostly floating (meaning the jumps aren't attached to the build) which makes it look messy. My advice is the same as earlier; make your builds closer together.
The length is too short for a hard, and the jumps are also too easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.