• Total voters

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I have put a list together of the top 5 warps of Season 5. I have tried to picks warps that would be of use to new players and older players. These are in no particular order.

1. /Warp Hyrule - Very good builds and gives inspiration to other players builds

2. /Warp Grounded - Very good for new players looking to make easy and quick cash from iron golem farms.

3. /Warp Gallery - The servers best art gallery. Good for looking around at player art (mainly created by @IrishEmmy) and also some of the art is for sale!

4. /Warp Home - Home to some very good builds and the servers largest shopping complex. You will literally find a shop for most things here from fireworks and food to custom enchants.

5. /Warp Vibe - Really cool scenic town built very well.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Wow Cam! This is a great post idea ;)

Could I also throw in the suggestions of /warp xp (just been griefed) which was one of the first public grinders during the season and /warp kill as its the biggest and widest grinder in the game to date. I also think /warp ecshop and /warp ce have been long term warps throughout the season that have contributed although they're both subsets of /warp home. Also fun fact /warp iron was the first iron golem grinder before grounded!

As to which is the best warp, due to the amount of events/players/community it created /warp home definitely has to be /warp home as it has contributed a lot to the survival game mode and I hope we see it again next season. I do love hyrule and think its the best looking warp but /warp home is the best.

Love this post!
- Raptor

Last edited:

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Wow /warp xp has been griefed?! I guess it auto disbanded? That is sad i used to prefer warp XP although it didn't have all the mob grinders warp kill had.
I agree about warp home though! It’s so varied and is a home to many players and shops. Its good to see alot of the community together. Hopefully there is more to come in season 6!

IrishEmmy

PATRON+
Emmyox
Emmyox
Patron+
Ratings
64 2
Thanks @CamCam65 !! Spent a really long time on all the 120+ art pieces in the Gallery (all of which are mine by the way and all of it is for sale :p)
It's nice to get recognition because although art may not take up huge amounts of land claims and space, or look as extravagant as builds, it takes just as long if not longer to make that many pieces.

The gallery wouldn't be what it is though without all the sponsors (go to warp gallerysponsors to see) - so thank you to everyone who helped me make the gallery as great as it is <3 Also want to thank @GiliamDiehl he really helped me build the gallery to its fullest potential and it's not finished but wouldn't be as great without his input and help <3

I would have to say warp homes the best (excluding mine cos duh biased opinion) - really community built warp and Maawcs worked hard on keeping it a nice place :)

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
Thanks @CamCam65 !! Spent a really long time on all the 120+ art pieces in the Gallery (all of which are mine by the way and all of it is for sale :p)
It's nice to get recognition because although art may not take up huge amounts of land claims and space, or look as extravagant as builds, it takes just as long if not longer to make that many pieces.

The gallery wouldn't be what it is though without all the sponsors (go to warp gallerysponsors to see) - so thank you to everyone who helped me make the gallery as great as it is <3 Also want to thank @GiliamDiehl he really helped me build the gallery to its fullest potential and it's not finished but wouldn't be as great without his input and help <3

I would have to say warp homes the best (excluding mine cos duh biased opinion) - really community built warp and Maawcs worked hard on keeping it a nice place :)
Aww thank you em! Building on the gallery was and still is a great building I will remember working on.. And I was not the only one that build it.. We both have worked on it (and the other (old) party members).. We both came up with ideas on wut to add and how to build things.. You could say we be dream team xD.. If our minds are settled on the same thing to build we can really work together and create something amazing! <3

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
100% Hyrule. You can see the time and effort they put into making their builds and the surrounding area. They are amazing builders all around. So much intricate detail to everything. Truly amazing. :D