Top Voters

The Top Voters of December are...

Royal_Roy -
159 votes ~ Reward: $100
RandiusMaximus - 157 votes ~ Reward: $75
Red_Number - 149 votes ~ Reward: $50
Purple4Me - 133 votes ~ Reward: $25
Careening - 119 votes ~ Reward: $25

The Top Voters have also received an exclusive Pin for their scrapbooks!

Please check your /mail @ the Hub server for your Codes.

New Pin

A new pin has arrived! Find thissss pin at an Easssssy coursssse on Parkour! The Mistletoe pin is no longer obtainable.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Hello, on my Skype, I think you should know this, Royal_Roy and RandiusMaximus are complaining that they can't find their coupons, Royal_Roy is saying that he wants to know his coupon through his email [email protected], and RandiusMaximus wants his on [email protected], or mail send it on hub, but Roy in his case is saying that he can't get on it and wants it in a way that it tells him the coupon code before the sale is over, he wants to give it to a player as a show of goodness. So if you could send the 100$ reward to Roy that'd be great, Roy wants to give it to Will cuz he wants Will to have himself Sponsor rank, so if you could trade his coupon for Will's Sponsor rank he'd appreciate it, and if you don't believe me, do something in a way you get to temporarily talk to Roy on hub or something sometime. Thank you, and also, RandiusMaximus had said how he can't find a way to get his votes correctly, meaning when he votes, it never showed up in the list, nor did it for Roy or the winners is what they said. He voted 5 times right when the votes reset and he didn't even make last place. Is this a glitch or something? Roy said he isn't going to vote or he won't do it for himself, so if you could find out what's wrong with votings and help out Will, that be great.
Sorry, I would need Royal to post that himself, as those could easily be your emails.