Toxic behaviour is becoming more of an issue...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
YES! I am well aware that @iFlame already made a forum post on the toxciticy issue on olympus. But it's not just Olympus, no Hallow was right when everyone has their toxic moments. But I am finding it very difficult and more frustrating than ever to move past it. As if every small remark anyone says would set me off, and I don't want to be that kind of person, but I'm starting to lose my patience. This HAS to end, because I shouldn't have to block every single person on this frigging server just bcuz the only ppl who DON'T trigger me are my friends. And it also shouldn't be a case of me HAVING to quit the server because I am so appalled by how toxic it sometimes is. I don't expect ANYONE to understand or agree with me, but when ppl are making jokes about being re**tarded or that's SOOO OCD, or that's SOOOO gay.... that really really bothers me.
You don't understand, and I didn't want this to become a vent, but it is. So im sorry, but that's your fault. not mine. If you were even one of my friends, then you would MAYBE understand how triggering this is. Not just bcuz I end up muted, NOT BCUZ OF THAT IDC it's bcuz.... my greatest pet peeve and I want to strangle ppl. I'm sorry, I don't want this to be... a vent, I'm just... saying that there are ppl out there watching, and they don't wanna have to deal with some of the shit ppl are throwing out there. Thanks again to all my friends who have stayed true to me and never let me down. @Nihilxstic @Hallowqueen @Farla @Iliux @ChocBar (there were more, but then I would be tagging @ ppl for the next hour)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
While I totally understand and support your intolerability for toxicity, we can only 100% control ourselves. It's much easier to decide how to remove ourselves from toxic people or situations than it is to change someone else's behavior. The only person you are responsible for is yourself. Try to surround yourself with nice, positive, and supportive people as much as you can and I think you'll find those people less bothersome. How could you possibly focus on negativity when you've got great people keeping you happy, yenno?

You've got my discord so you can feel free to rant to me anytime - even though I may not respond quickly. ♡ I tend to get busy with work and taking care of my mom.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VIP
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
VIP
Ratings
Honestly it looks really bad for the server when people act like that, but it's probably just best to ignore it. Things will settle down a few weeks into season 2.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly it looks really bad for the server when people act like that, but it's probably just best to ignore it. Things will settle down a few weeks into season 2.
Maybe, but I still think it's best that staff stay diligent... and it's honestly simply asking, are the staff being too lenient, or are they just not seeing what's going on? Most likely, the best solution would be to report any bad behaviour for now... but it's still an issue that shouldn't be ignored or forgotten. And I myself, want to make sure that no one forgets. (Even though we are only in charge of our own actions, it's good to remind ur friends too. That's why we have staff, to remind players when they are pushing the boundaries)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! I completely understand your concerns! As staff we want everyone to enjoy the game and the community that It builds! I also agree that things will calm down after a few weeks, there's a lot more personalities on the server due to the tons of new players!! People are starting to find out who they get along with a nd who they don't, and that's okay! We will being watching chat to help prevent offences and negative people. Please report issues to us that we might miss in the future. <3

AtomicOrigin

PATRON+
AtomicOrigin
AtomicOrigin
Patron+
Ratings
19 1
You can only control yourself. Being upset is a choice. Choose not to get upset. Ignore everyone on the server if you must.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
You can only control yourself. Being upset is a choice. Choose not to get upset. Ignore everyone on the server if you must.
but that doesn't fix the problem....? They are still going to toxic, and it has to stop. Some ppl are rlly sensitive, and I'm not saying I am... just saying that other ppl are.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
The first few weeks when a server resets or has a new season, it's crazy for both staff and players. For staff, there are a lot of new faces and a lot of players both new and old who need help and have questions. For both seasoned and new staff sometimes it can be overwhelming as they are trying to help everyone that they can. The best thing you can do is take a screenshot of the toxicity, /helpop and include the screenshot if there are mods in game. If there are not, screenshot and put it in the #help channel on discord. Also, patience is key when reporting, as mods can be busy dealing with other issues in game.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The first few weeks when a server resets or has a new season, it's crazy for both staff and players. For staff, there are a lot of new faces and a lot of players both new and old who need help and have questions. For both seasoned and new staff sometimes it can be overwhelming as they are trying to help everyone that they can. The best thing you can do is take a screenshot of the toxicity, /helpop and include the screenshot if there are mods in game. If there are not, screenshot and put it in the #help channel on discord. Also, patience is key when reporting, as mods can be busy dealing with other issues in game.
Thank you for the suggestion. And Ig it does make sense, but... I'm still keeping an eye out for any of this "toxic behaviour" you have my word. (then again I did say I was trying to remove myself...)