Toxic players and chat rules

Ratings
Hello Everyone! You might know me as Zack or Prince Naseem, but my glorious titles is not why I’m writing this... I’m writing this because there is a wide range of toxic players on kitmap and it’s completely ridiculous. I believe that any toxic behaviour should be warned or even punished as soon as it’s spotted, this will create a more positive dilemma in the kitmap community and a more positive place to be. (Especially for the younger kids) that’s all from me, peace out *drops microphone*

Ratings
Well said zeekky, we’re looking forward to having you part of the staff team? Have a good one kid

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
I agree, but unfortunately, the staff can't be on 24/7, but they do the best they can. I do think however that they should make the rules more strict.

Ratings
I agree, but unfortunately, the staff can't be on 24/7, but they do the best they can. I do think however that they should make the rules more strict.
thanks for the feedback, it boils down to Hiring more staff, I believe Lovqble Is more than fit and capable of being a Kitpvp Moderator.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Fuck up, hackers can’t be dealt with an 4$ anti cheat, if I wanted your feedback I would’ve asked, make your own thread and talk about hackers you fatso
Hello. There is no need for such hostility. I actually believe the anti-cheat is quite effective in catching players who may be potentially cheating. Also this reply completely contradicts the main issue you raised in this post.

Ratings
Hello. There is no need for such hostility. I actually believe the anti-cheat is quite effective in catching players who may be potentially cheating. Also this reply completely contradicts the main issue you raised in this post.
Mind your own business? Because you sure aren’t helping the servers business by killing new players and forcing them to quit ❤️‍♂️

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Hey, Just to hop in real quick. It's conversations like this that make communities toxic. You brought up a valid point of some people that are being toxic on kit pvp. This happens on a lot of pvp based servers. Swearing and being rude to someone who is trying to help you make your point just contradicts what you're going for. Before firing back at someone on a community forum, you should really read what that person has to say before making a rebuttal.

Please just read this, do not reply, because I won't.
Thank you.

Ratings
Hey, Just to hop in real quick. It's conversations like this that make communities toxic. You brought up a valid point of some people that are being toxic on kit pvp. This happens on a lot of pvp based servers. Swearing and being rude to someone who is trying to help you make your point just contradicts what you're going for. Before firing back at someone on a community forum, you should really read what that person has to say before making a rebuttal.

Please just read this, do not reply, because I won't.
Thank you.
Dude, I don’t ususlly do this, but you’re life is in danger, irl

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
So what im seeing now is that you're being the toxic one now instead of talking about kitpvp Just because he laughed after he said there are a lot of hackers, doesn't mean you have to back fire and be rude to a new guy who joined the server @Dynsalir @SunsetMagic which ever mod gets here first, would that be a warning point?

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
People were merely giving their opinions and you are being incredibly rude to them. Be nice in the future or don't post on the public forums :D

Ratings
People were merely giving their opinions and you are being incredibly rude to them. Be nice in the future or don't post on the public forums :D
Hello Alfie, I do not apologise to what I said to the previous people but I respect ‘your’ feedback. I will try to behave in the future. thank you so much for opening my eyes. I would also appreciate if you would pm your Snapchat so we can discuss this furthermore, yours sincerely Zeekky

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hello Alfie, I do not apologise to what I said to the previous people but I respect ‘your’ feedback. I will try to behave in the future. thank you so much for opening my eyes. I would also appreciate if you would pm your Snapchat so we can discuss this furthermore, yours sincerely Zeekky
I don't use Snapchat for staff related stuff. My discord is AlfieJay#7706

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435

Ayrz

MVP
Ayrz
Ayrz
MVP
Ratings
The rules for each server are set specific to that server, if the staff team wants it set how it is, it should stay until they see a problem.